Brexit, for once some facts.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Poor Nigel, he is going to be busy
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farages-brexit-party-told-16536061
"
Nigel Farage's Brexit Party ordered to check EVERY £25 donation for foreign cash
The Electoral Commission recommended the party make changes to their website to prevent overseas donors funding the party
Are they really expecting catweasel to comply with this?
"
Nigel Farage's Brexit Party has been told to check all £2.5 million donated to it to ensure it hasn't accepted cash from foreign donors.
The Party will be required to satisfy itself that every single £25 'supporter' fee was not from an impermissible source.

Satsfying itself? what about satisfying officers of the law?
You might as well ask a Burglar to declare his innocence and accept his word!

Last edited:
Reactions: POLLY and Wicky

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
about last night Boris and Rory show, they should have let BJ talk. Instead, they all talked over at each other and let BJ off the hook.
BJ is usually incapable of explaining how his plan is going to work.
He said for example 'nobody wants no deal' - 63% of the conservative membership wants no deal, 80 of his MP backers (also 63%) are members of the ERG, they want no deal.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
about last night Boris and Rory show, they should have let BJ talk. Instead, they all talked over at each other and let BJ off the hook.
He said for example 'nobody wants no deal' - 63% of the conservative membership wants no deal, 80 of his MP backers (also 63%) are members of the ERG, they want no deal.
Boris and Rory and really not a very impressive Laurel and Hardy tribute duo are they?
Here they are debating the Fishing policy.

• Agree
Reactions: Woosh

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
He went on to insist that his mistaken remark that the imprisoned British-Iranian citizen Nazanin Zhagari-Ratcliffe was teaching in Iran “didn’t make any difference”.
Well, it clearly didn't to him!
Imagine what the imbecile could do for us as Prime Minister.
On second thoughts,better not do that!

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Jesus.

Try and write an original thought. Try and write a post without a cut and paste or an insult.

Try it. I bet you can’t.
Here you are then, an expression of sympathy that I haven't cut and pasted...

Morning fingers, why are you so grumpy?
Did your claws lose their grip so you fell from your perch in the rafters and landed on your head at the bottom of the belfry this morning, and the other bats wake up and laugh at your misfortune?

How's that?:eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: POLLY

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Here you are then, an expression of sympathy that I haven't cut and pasted...

Morning fingers, why are you so grumpy?
Did your claws lose their grip so you fell and landed on your head at the bottom of the belfry this morning, and the other bats wake up and laugh at your misfortune?

How's that?:eek:

That’s insults.

Try again.

Reactions: oldgroaner

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
thought it was a disaster in all respects. Didn't really get an examination just a lot of hot air compounded by Emily Maitlis posing a question and then trying to tell them the answer herself. She should have gone and left them to argue among themselves. In my opinion a total waste of time.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
thought it was a disaster in all respects. Didn't really get an examination just a lot of hot air compounded by Emily Maitlis posing a question and then trying to tell them the answer herself. She should have gone and left them to argue among themselves. In my opinion a total waste of time.
It was rather like watching a battle between five waffling half wits wearing comic inflatable Sumo wrestling suits to avoid hurting each other and themselves.

At least the public have seen what utter pillocks these so called Conservative politicians are, and Boris backed out over No Deal and tax reduction for the better off, what else will he ditch tomorrow?
If the Tory party joins up with Farage it is doomed to disappear.
What kind of party goes out with a whimper like that for fear of Corbyn?
Good riddance!

Last edited:
  • :D
Reactions: Woosh

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
I thought she intervened too little at first. The problem was their repettive empty sounbites instead of substantial arguments. If one let them argue, aside from rs, that would be all one get. Much like the inane refrain brexit means brexit.

wheeler

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2016
Scotland
This is what you have legally my scotch friend.

[/URL]

Note the word advisory. It only becomes real if Westminster says so.

I'm quite sure you had them in the 70's and 80's but nobody cared.

I'm also sure your leader. The convicted sex offender. Not brave heart. But Alex. Had them in the 90's too.

What is it with you and following sex h mode hoffenders?
As usual you revert to spotty youth mode making the strangest post consisting of a URL which doesn't work and a lot of inaccurate nonsense.

As I've said previously your posts swing from immature nonsense to the occasional, and becoming rarer, well written piece.

I wonder if you are bi-polar, are you receiving therapy for this?
Could it be that you are affected by seeing everything through the screens of a video editing suite rather than engaging with real life?

You really are a wearisome chap in your present state but that seems to be your goal in life.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I didn't watch since I knew in advance it would be a waste of time. Every attempt at TV debates with groups of politicians fails to produce any information of value, rather like PM's question time in the House of Commons.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I didn't watch since I knew in advance it would be a waste of time. Every attempt at TV debates with groups of politicians fails to produce any information of value, rather like PM's question time in the House of Commons.
I was hoping to see BJ embarass himself. On this occasion, he got away unscathed.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
betting odds:
JH seems to do very well after last night's debate, the bookies think he'll be in the final.
Stewart slipped quite a lot, he has a mountain to climb today.

Advertisers