Brexit, for once some facts.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
The Americans appear to have goofed big time over the aborted Military strike, they seem to have omitted to cancel the cyber attack that was launched to support it!

Oh Dear, Good old Trump! if you are going to abort something like a Military strike, you should really be up to speed on what your own side are doing in the way of dirty tricks.

Now the enemy is forewarned and no doubt it won't be so easy for the Americans next time.
That's the danger of putting power in the hands of an imbecile who for everyone's safety is deliberately kept in the dark to avoid him dropping a goolie.

They clearly underestimated his amazing talent to prove the truth of my Father's favourite saying
"Nothing is Foolproof to the talented fool"

Fortunately we have Boris or he who was incorrectly named on his Birth certificate to lead us.

Oh Dear............ we're Doomed! :eek:

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
The Americans appear to have goofed big time over the aborted Military strike, they seem to have omitted to cancel the cyber attack that was launched to support it!

Oh Dear, Good old Trump! if you are going to abort something like a Military strike, you should really be up to speed on what your own side are doing in the way of dirty tricks.

Now the enemy is forewarned and no doubt it won't be so easy for the Americans next time.
That's the danger of putting power in the hands of an imbecile who for everyone's safety is deliberately kept in the dark to avoid him dropping a goolie.

They clearly underestimated his amazing talent to prove the truth of my Father's favourite saying
"Nothing is Foolproof to the talented fool"

Fortunately we have Boris or he who was incorrectly named on his Birth certificate to lead us.

Oh Dear............ we're Doomed! :eek:
Don't worry - he also claimed the drone was in international waters. Obviously global warming has made sea level rise in that part of the globe by about 40,000 feet.

Last edited:

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Don't worry - he also claimed the drone was in international waters. Obviously global warming has made sea level rise in the part of the globe by about 40,000 feet.
You don't expect him to know the difference between in and over do you?
And Global warming moved it 12 miles horizontally too

• Agree
  • :D
Reactions: robdon and oyster

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
The Daily Mail are watching our posts. Well mine.

Of course they’re not really Gerald. Any fool could predict what I wrote. But it’s nice to see it go out to a larger audience than our one million viewers.

This is the man that thinks he is capable of running a country. He can’t even run a 2 bedroom grief pit in South London.

I predict he does a Leadsome sooner rather than later. I also predict Gove will go spare and demand he is allowed to run in his sted.

More blue on blue action.

If only we had an opposition. Corbyn should be sued.

Last edited:

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
The Daily Mail are watching our posts. Well mine.

Of course they’re not really Gerald. Any fool could predict what I wrote. But it’s nice to see it go out to a larger audience than our one million viewers.

This is the man that thinks he is capable of running a country. He can’t even run a 2 bedroom grief pit in South London.

I predict he does a Leadsome sooner rather than later. I also predict Gove will go spare and demand he is allowed to run in his sted.

More blue on blue action.

If only we had an opposition. Corbyn should be sued.
Well,thanks for the link, I don't think I have ever seen a newspaper do a more comprehensive character assassination that that!
Or indeed anyone more vulnerable and deserving through being such a total pillock.

• Agree

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
OG won't like this (from the BBC):

"There is "absolutely no evidence" Russia influenced the Brexit result using Facebook, the company's vice-president, Sir Nick Clegg, has said.

The former deputy PM told the BBC the company had carried out analyses of its data and found no "significant attempt" by outside forces to sway the vote.

Instead, he argued that "the roots to British euroscepticism go very deep".

In a wide-ranging interview, Sir Nick also called for more regulation of Facebook and other tech giants."

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
In the DM
"
UK could consider joining Trump in war on Iran says Hunt as potential PM vows to consider support on 'case-by-case basis'
  • Mr Hunt said UK would consider requests for support ‘on a case-by-case basis’
  • Comes after Donald Trump backed away from a major bombing campaign
  • Tensions have escalated ever since US withdrew from nuclear pact last year "
Why do you want to do that? what does the average British voter have to gain? and why should we risk our armed forces once again to make matters worse in the middle east?
Shade of the mistake Blair made being repeated.

And since this is the case
"Tensions have escalated ever since US withdrew from nuclear pact last year "
..................Tell them to make another one!
...it's a problem the USA created.

• Agree
Reactions: robdon

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015

Quote : Mr Hunt: "Yesterday I was at an amazing firm that makes steel wheels and has about half of the EU market, they employ 350 people, their margins are about 4%
A 10% tariff would wipe them out.
"If that was the the effect of a No deal Brexit ,blah,blah... if that was the only way to deliver Brexit then I'm afraid that we have to do that, because that's what people voted for and we are a democracy first and foremost."

If the Referendum hadn't been illegally rigged Mr Hunt then you might have a point, but if the people had voted to blow ourselves up , (which is looking pretty much like the same thing)
Is it wise when you know full well the damage it will do to press on regardless.?

These politicians are a danger to us all.

Last edited:
  • Agree

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
OG won't like this (from the BBC):

"There is "absolutely no evidence" Russia influenced the Brexit result using Facebook, the company's vice-president, Sir Nick Clegg, has said.

The former deputy PM told the BBC the company had carried out analyses of its data and found no "significant attempt" by outside forces to sway the vote.

Instead, he argued that "the roots to British euroscepticism go very deep".

In a wide-ranging interview, Sir Nick also called for more regulation of Facebook and other tech giants."
On the contrary I love it! how hard do you think it is to con Nick Clegg into agreeing to something he is both paid to accept and believes in anyway?
Here is how it can be done, money passed through various and hard to trace routes end up in the pot that Banks and co feed to finance the leave campaign, and end up being spent where it matters.
No one can trace it back..
Come on OJ you need to do better than that.
"the company's vice-president, Sir Nick Clegg, has said." What did you expect him to say?
And if they are so squeaky clean, why the need for more regulation?
Perhaps because he suspects a great deal but can't prove wrongdoing?

• Agree

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales

Quote : Mr Hunt: "Yesterday I was at an amazing firm that makes steel wheels and has about half of the EU market, they employ 350 people, their margins are about 4%
A 10% tariff would wipe them out.
I wonder what the leave:remain split would be among those 350?

It sometimes feels that because a company had to employ a Romanian or Polish washer-upper in the canteen, probably because no UK resident could be found to do a decent job on a pittance, everyone is expected to be a leaver.

• Agree

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
If the Referendum hadn't been illegally rigged Mr Hunt then you might have a point, but if the people had voted to blow ourselves up , (which is looking pretty much like the same thing)
Is it wise when you know full well the damage it will do to press on regardless.?
yes.
The 350 at Titan Steel Wheels make conservative voters think about the cost of brexit.
Hunt and Fox do more to make the case for remain or soft brexit better than Soubry ever did.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Even then, they are not banging the drum and saying we should lead the military campaign.
True but the graphic forgot to note that all the assets posted as being held by Iran are more show than a real threat.
They just missed out WMD from the description!

• Agree

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
yes.
The 350 at Titan Steel Wheels make conservative voters think about the cost of brexit.
Hunt and Fox do more to make the case for remain or soft brexit better than Soubry ever did.
You missed out the word "accidentally" before "make the case" :cool:

• Agree

Advertisers