Brexit, for once some facts.

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Excuse me, “what we voted for” ????

Did we vote for a shortage of medicine s?

Did we vice for shortages of certain fresh food products?

Did we vote for an increase in food Prices?

Did you vote for an increase in fuel duty?

Did we vote to have goods stuck for 3 days + at ports?

Did we vote for civil unrest?

And don’t forget, the government didn’t want you to see this information. They went to great lengths to hide these facts from you and only disclosed them under duress. That’s why Johnson had closed down parliament, he doesn’t want to face the questions which this disclosure brings. That’s why Johnson also wants an election, he wants to double cross parliament by initially saying the GE will be held in October and once he gets approval, pushing the date back to November, thus stifling parliament further. Corbyn has rumbled him, that’s all.

These are just a few of the things which, by the “leave government’s” own admission are likely outcomes. Of course, the hardest hit will be the poorest. Can you honestly say that is what you voted for?

I never liked the term Brexidiot, but I’ve come to realise it is a perfect description. It fits so well because despite all of the lies and now the disclosure of the true implications of Brexit, people still want it and they have no effing idea why or what benefits they want. That is the very purest definition of an idiot.

It's going a lot smoother than I expected tbh.

Less wrinkles than predicted.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
  • Informative
Reactions: Wicky

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
I do hope so because then the answer is to cancel brexit or accept Mays brino

Last edited:

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012

And don’t forget, the government didn’t want you to see this information. They went to great lengths to hide these facts from you and only disclosed them under duress. That’s why Johnson had closed down parliament, he doesn’t want to face the questions which this disclosure brings. That’s why Johnson also wants an election, he wants to double cross parliament by initially saying the GE will be held in October and once he gets approval, pushing the date back to November, thus stifling parliament further. Corbyn has rumbled him, that’s all.

These are just a few of the things which, by the “leave government’s” own admission are likely outcomes. Of course, the hardest hit will be the poorest. Can you honestly say that is what you voted for?

I never liked the term Brexidiot, but I’ve come to realise it is a perfect description. It fits so well because despite all of the lies and now the disclosure of the true implications of Brexit, people still want it and they have no effing idea why or what benefits they want. That is the very purest definition of an idiot.
Apply the term to yourself. You don't know what will happen. Nobody knows because it's not been done before. Do you seriously think that all the farmers and producers in Europe will be happy to see their businesses destroyed just to satisfy the ruling elite in Brussels. You will see what's happening in France, in Spain Portugal and all the other major exporters. When it comes down to it there will be some disruption for a while and then it will settle down. The people responsible for this mess are the remainers who weakened the government's hand and showed a divided front to the EU which they fully exploited. BTW. Why are they not being accused of breaking the law. Didn't they pass an act of parliament to leave the EU on 30 March. Or was that just advisory

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012

We voted to leave and as you have said you were one of the Brexidiots that did so

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Jeremy has impressed EU officials now. He, s only bloke in country that manages to upset Leavers, Remainers, Tories, Labour, UK Government and EU.
EU officials must be reading Mail and Express, the right wing propoganda has got to them...!!!?

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Apply the term to yourself. You don't know what will happen. Nobody knows because it's not been done before. Do you seriously think that all the farmers and producers in Europe will be happy to see their businesses destroyed just to satisfy the ruling elite in Brussels. You will see what's happening in France, in Spain Portugal and all the other major exporters. When it comes down to it there will be some disruption for a while and then it will settle down. The people responsible for this mess are the remainers who weakened the government's hand and showed a divided front to the EU which they fully exploited. BTW. Why are they not being accused of breaking the law. Didn't they pass an act of parliament to leave the EU on 30 March. Or was that just advisory
I, m sorry you will have to be banned for a while. Optimism is totally outlawed on this thread. Its purely worse case scenario or feck off.( for your own sake I recommend feck off, you, ll have that odious little Captain bog salesman Manwering writing another tome about you soon.)

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
We voted to leave and as you have said you were one of the Brexidiots that did so
Fair point, which is unsurprising because we tend to agree on quite a few things. I was an idiot for casting a vote for Brexit. I began to have doubts and those doubts are starting to solidify into reality. The government report, which they wanted to hide from you, is a good indication.

I’m probably still an idiot, but not as bigger idiot as those who relentlessly push against the tide of lies and misinformation coming their way every day. They push on, utterly clueless as to what they want & with no idea how leaving the EU will benefit them. Isn’t that a bit like adding more stupid on top of stupid?

Do you want a glimpse of the best case scenario? Stick your head out of the window, look around, that’s it, best case. Things can only deteriorate.

Last edited:
Reactions: flecc

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
.. EU officials must be reading Mail and Express, the right wing propaganda has got to them...!!!?
the article contains no attributable source though.

This sounds like the staff at the DM wrote it themselves:

One EU source told The Times: 'They want us to negotiate a "credible" deal and then they will campaign against it in a referendum?

'That is mad. How can we negotiate with people like that?

'Their divisions and magical thinking are as bad as anything the Conservatives produced perhaps worse.'
JC said that he would allow Labour MPs a free vote after negotiating his deal with the EU. It's confusing but logical when he wants people on both sides to support his stance of brexit.

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
I, m sorry you will have to be banned for a while. Optimism is totally outlawed on this thread. Its purely worse case scenario or feck off.( for your own sake I recommend feck off, you, ll have that odious little Captain bog salesman Manwering writing another tome about you soon.)
I think all the spirit and independent thinking has been leached out of us while in the EU. We have become a notion of subservient worker drones kowtowing to Europe. Saw a little cartoon that I enjoyed which I think sums up our elite.. MP's boarding the Eurostar, with the comment. Ahh Bisto. All aboard the gravy train

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
I see that 5 new Navy ships are going to be built in British shipyards saving thousands of jobs and possibly a big help to Harland and Wolf in Belfast. Hardly received a mention on BBC news. They don't want to broadcast good news

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I think all the spirit and independent thinking has been leached out of us while in the EU.
are you sure that it's not because people watch too much reality TV like 'love island' and 'naked attraction?'

Reactions: Zlatan

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
the article contains no attributable source though.

This sounds like the staff at the DM wrote it themselves:

JC said that he would allow Labour MPs a free vote after negotiating his deal with the EU. It's confusing but logical when he wants people on both sides to support his stance of brexit.
JC is like that kids toy Stretch Armstrong. He is being pulled in all directions by his party and the TUC , and is also having to accommodate the Lib Dems (a joke) and the SNP. One day he will snap in half

Reactions: Zlatan

Advertisers