Brexit, for once some facts.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
I agree. The rational first step is to euthanize wealthy first world retirees, especially multiple property owners. They do not contribute to the active economy. Then we can distribute their land amongst economically active immigrants. That way we can make britain great again.
Britain,it needs a capital Agnew.
If I were you I would stick to butlering. Your life of servitude has fostered a hatred within you of those you see as superior. Just take it easy, we are all equal, your feelings of inadequacy are not quite fully deserved.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Barry Shittpeas

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
One down, two to go
The photo was tweeted by Michael Story, co-founder of a forecasting startup called Maby, who has now made his Twitter account private. It showed Story and Sabisky with the other founder of Maby, Thomas Liptay.

Michael Story:

Education

London School of Economics and Political Science
London School of Economics and Political Science

Degree Name MSc Social Policy (research)

Field Of Study Public Policy Analysis

Grade Exhibition Distinction

Dates attended or expected graduation 2012 – 2013

Activities and Societies: Winner of the Loch Exhibition Prize 2013, Shooting Team (Captain)

Moscow State Institute of International Relations (University) MFA Russia (MGIMO
Moscow State Institute of International Relations (University) MFA Russia (MGIMO

Degree Name International Student

University College London, U. of London
University College London, U. of London

Degree Name Economics and East European Studies

Field Of Study Economics
https://www.linkedin.com/school/12682/?legacySchoolId=12682

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
I agree. The rational first step is to euthanize wealthy first world retirees, especially multiple property owners. They do not contribute to the active economy. Then we can distribute their land amongst economically active immigrants. That way we can make britain great again.
Just like the Nazis did with the Jews. You are more Corbyn than I’d realised.

There would be no incentive for younger generations to prosper. Your left wing Nazi party would confiscate the fruits of their efforts and then gas them.

You are a very nasty piece of work.

• Agree
Reactions: Zlatan

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
Britain,it needs a capital Agnew.
If I were you I would stick to butlering. Your life of servitude has fostered a hatred within you of those you see as superior. Just take it easy, we are all equal, your feelings of inadequacy are not quite fully deserved.
Just like the Nazis did with the Jews. You are more Corbyn than I’d realised.

There would be no incentive for younger generations to prosper. Your left wing Nazi party would confiscate the fruits of their efforts and then gas them.

You are a very nasty piece of work.
you have both lost your sense of irony. it's a right wing nutter problem. lack of imagination, taking oneself too seriously makes it difficult to appreciate irony.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
you have both lost your sense of irony. it's a right wing nutter problem. lack of imagination, taking oneself too seriously makes it difficult to appreciate irony.
Pity we dont have an alernative, it was destroyed by such as you.
You don't get the use of capital letters do you Agnew. You are missing one on "you" and"lack". Both are the start of sentences, so warrant capitals.
I, d buy a dictionary and look up meaning of irony. You don't understand that either. Like most things, including imagination.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Barry Shittpeas

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
Pity we dont have an alernative, it was destroyed by such as you.
You don't get the use of capital letters do you Agnew. You are missing one on "you" and"lack". Both are the start of sentences, so warrant capitals.
I, d buy a dictionary and look up meaning of irony. You don't understand that either. Like most things, including imagination.
Irony is a rhetorical device in which words are used to express something other than - and usually the opposite off - their literal meaning. Britain is entitled enough to want to cherry pick skilled labour from for example the third world, with little regard for the communities and citizens left without say proper medical care there as a result. I didnt think you or barry have sufficient prereflective awareness to understand that, so like swift in gulliver's travels I thought I'd have a crack at using irony to try to illustrate your entitled disregard for others

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Irony is a rhetorical device in which words are used to express something other than - and usually the opposite off - their literal meaning. Britain is entitled enough to want to cherry pick skilled labour from for example the third world, with little regard for the communities and citizens left without say proper medical care there as a result. I didnt think you or barry have sufficient prereflective awareness to understand that, so like swift in gulliver's travels I thought I'd have a crack at using irony to try to illustrate your entitled disregard for others
Think you are deliberately writing garbage with poor grammar and total disregard for capitals to illustrate the irony of you correcting other people's posts in a very condescending manner.
The dichotomy of talking bo!! 0x,representing a past yet dead Labour stance with bad grammar is interesting in its use of irony to demonstrate what
a pr! ck you are. Keep up the good work. Your attitude and views have put Tories in power and its continued use, as demonstrated by our esteemed current Labour leaders, will keep power firmly with the Tories.
Brilliant. The country, specifically the Tories, have much to thank you over.

Last edited:

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
Think you are deliberately writing garbage with poor grammar and total disregard for capitals to illustrate the irony of you correcting other people's posts in a very condescending manner.
The dichotomy of talking bo!! 0x,representing a past yet dead Labour stance with bad grammar is interesting in its use of irony to demonstrate what
a pr! ck you are. Keep up the good work. Your attitude and views have put Tories in power and its continued use, as demonstrated by our esteemed current Labour leaders, will keep power firmly with the Tories.
Brilliant. The country, specifically the Tories, have much to thank you over.
My dear chap, you simply have to try to take yourself less seriously. And to focus more on process than outcome. Being in power in the midst of the brexit debacle is in the long run a very poisoned chalice.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
It all leads back to the same inevitable point. Too many people not enough land.
no, the problem is imbalance in people's choice of career path.
You end up with a society that needs constantly to import missing skills.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
My dear chap, you simply have to try to take yourself less seriously. And to focus more on process than outcome. Being in power in the midst of the brexit debacle is in the long run a very poisoned chalice.
And of course they are just a smidgeon "touchy" having voted for Brexit remember, as well they might be.

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
In the Telegraph
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/02/18/society-thrall-mad-bad-orthodoxies-liberal-left/
Society is in thrall to the mad and bad orthodoxies of the liberal Left
The author goes on the lambast extinction rebellion and the the like as left wing plots, but fails to mention Boris's Father Stanley is a member!
Somewhat disingenuous to say:

almost everyone feels compelled to agree publicly with them or at least to pretend to agree with them.

... in an article published in one of the larger newspapers. Self-evidently he doesn't feel compelled to agree or pretend to agree, even in public.

That he then writes quite sympathetically of burning at the stake...

Afraid that was as far as I could read.

Last edited:
Reactions: oldgroaner

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
You are trying far too hard to make yourself appear clever. Intelligence is either there or it isn’t. If it’s there, it will shine through regardless of what you write. It’s coded within the words in a way which is difficult to define, a sort of gut feeling. In your case intelligence isn’t present and the void is filled with nastiness, envy, and a deep sense of inadequacy.

To summarise, you are presenting yourself as an arse-hole.

• Agree

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
no, the problem is imbalance in people's choice of career path.
You end up with a society that needs constantly to import missing skills.
Well if you put up a notice
"It is the Emperor's Birthday and he wants to go water skiing"
It's hard to recruit decent Galley Slaves in sufficient numbers

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
You are trying far too hard to make yourself appear clever. Intelligence is either there or it isn’t. If it’s there, it will shine through regardless of what you write. It’s coded within the words in a way which is difficult to define, a sort of gut feeling. In your case intelligence isn’t present and the void is filled with nastiness, envy, and a deep sense of inadequacy.

To summarise, you are presenting yourself as an arse-hole.
Pm material!

• :D
Reactions: oyster

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
A little more on "The Prime ministers attitudes are well documentes
(In this instance by himself)

This should help when we want to make trade deals there

• Informative
Reactions: Wicky and oyster

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
A little more on "The Prime ministers attitudes are well documentes
(In this instance by himself)

This should help when we want to make trade deals there
An 18 year old article? Anything more recent/ relevant like Labour’s current Jew Hate or befriending of terrorist organisations?

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
An 18 year old article? Anything more recent/ relevant like Labour’s current Jew Hate or befriending of terrorist organisations?
I don't think he himself would claim to have had a damascene conversion since then so it is probably legitimate.

His handling of the black IQ issue raised by Schrödinger's SPAD (the one that either existed or didn't until someone checked his history) has the hallmarks of the same views.

Last edited:
  • Agree

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
Is this why people voted as they did in the past few years?

Researchers find a western-style diet can impair brain function
After a week on a high fat, high added sugar diet, volunteers scored worse on memory tests

Reactions: Woosh

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
I don't think the himself would claim to have had a damascene conversion since then so it is probably legitimate.

His handling of the black IQ issue raised by Schrödinger's SPAD (the one that either existed or didn't until someone checked his history) has the hallmarks of the same views.
Johnson dealt with it a good deal more quickly than Labour have acted on Jew Hate within the party.

Advertisers