Brexit, for once some facts.

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
A study by the university of sterling's management school found care home in england experienced a 79% increase in excess deaths during the (previous) peak of the pandemic compared to a 62% increase in scotland (and 49% increase in ireland)
I see, they only killed 62% more residents than necessary. And you’re ok with that because it’s the TSIW and not Boris?

Last edited:

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
I see, they only killed 62% more residents than necessary. And you’re ok with that because it’s the TSIW and not Boris?
No. I didn't vote for nicola (unlike you and boris), I didn't say (nor think) "government can only do so much" with reference to her (as you just have wrt boris/cummings govt). That's aside from the fact that it's a significant difference. I think you are biased. Boris is a singular fuckwit. But he's not an unusual one. He's a typical expedient amoral self serving unenlightened myopic conservative fuckwit. Representing a party who's values, principles he accurately represent.

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
A study by the university of sterling's management school found care home in england experienced a 79% increase in excess deaths during the (previous) peak of the pandemic compared to a 62% increase in scotland (and 49% increase in ireland)
..and we are extremely embarrassed and shattered by our excess deaths in care homes . We believed these people were safe.

• :D
Reactions: POLLY

Nev

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 1, 2018
North Wales
What wee Nicky...I'd sit her on my lap and bounce her only I fear she might steal my kneecap.
I hope you would don your gloves prior to any contact.

"I just put on rubber gloves when touching anything grubby but then I always have done for as long as I can remember so no change there. "

RossG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2019
I hope you would don your gloves prior to any contact.

"I just put on rubber gloves when touching anything grubby but then I always have done for as long as I can remember so no change there. "
That's a good tip Nev :) No TBH I don't mind the little cutie too much, she's a thorn in the side of us lot so she can't be all bad. Anyone ever noticed how she colour co-ordinates the strap on her smart watch to match her clothes...the bird has style, or maybe she's colour blind and can't tell the difference anyway.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Super bicycle repair man is attempting humour now eh?
Or is it a rather weak attempt at sarcasm?
The real answer is the thread hardly contains any on topic posts at the moment, Covid being an understandable diversion, the non existent so called "Alien invasion" over the channel and a debate on the muppet show election in the USA certainly don't grab my interest, especially when an idiot comes out with corny conspiracy nonsense postings.
When there is something I regard as significant regarding Brexit, then I shall comment.
Meanwhile carry on wasting time, by all means
After all that what he came on to do. :D
All these things are very closely linked by the same bad actors. You see the same characteristics in all of them: False narrative spread by the media, censorship of anybody the presents actual facts, sponsorship from the same billionaires, support from the same elites, and fanatical involvement of communists. All these same players are together pushing anti-Brexit, covid lockdown and anti-Trump, while as all normal and free thinking people seem to support the opposite.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Until the two half housetrained imaginatively challenged right wing leprechauns significantly improve the quality of their heckling and humour (jokes about medicine, neckties and glasses were desperate and unfunny in grade one), I wouldn't bother.
Did someone hit a sore point? You're starting to lose your composure my good man.

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
Whackamole round 47:

Covid has hit 'critical' stage in England, research finds

Dramatic increase in recorded cases across country, with infection rate rising fastest in south

• Informative
Reactions: POLLY and Nev

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
Whackamole round 47:

Covid has hit 'critical' stage in England, research finds

Dramatic increase in recorded cases across country, with infection rate rising fastest in south
It will continue to rise. We are doing less now to control the virus than we did in March, so what’s going to happen? London’s R rate is above 2 and it won’t be long before everywhere else catches up. So much for early hits.

Tier1 areas area moving to Tier2 and Tier2 areas are moving to Tier3, so is the Tier system working?

The government can’t make this go away without the cooperation of the people. no government can. They can give us the information and advice, the rest is up to us. Some countries have residents who are strong and capable of making the small temporary sacrifices that are necessary, other countries have weak & feeble citizens. The countries hosting the weak and feeble minded will experience the highest death toll. It’s nature at work. They will either die or kill someone else saying, it’s affectin’ me mencal elf, it’s against meuman whites, it’s like norf career and other such bollicks.

I know what we need to do and I dare say everyone on this thread knows what to do. It’s not difficult to decipher. You either protect yourself or you don’t. Simple.

• Disagree
Reactions: POLLY and flecc

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
of course you have to do your best to protect yourself but as a country, would we or could we face another 100,000 - 200,000 Covid deaths?

• Agree
Reactions: POLLY and flecc

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
of course you have to do your best to protect yourself but as a country, would we or could we face another 100,000 - 200,000 Covid deaths?
Yes, unless attitudes change and people grow up, that’s exactly what’s going to happen. We are a nation of children and it sickens me to see people being so pathetic.

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
Oh dear, the EHRC had concluded Jew Hate existed under Corbyn’s Labour. It probably still exists, but I believe Starmer is doing his best to kick the Jew Haters out.

We dodged a bullet at the last election. Not a great outcome, but it could have been a lot worse.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
no, he's more than that, he's also a genius!
he said so himself.
By the way, he also said he's beaten Covid.
Shame that Biden does nothing and still leads in polls.
Maybe Biden is also a genius.

Advertisers