Brexit, for once some facts.

Wicky

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2014
Colchester, Essex
www.jhepburn.co.uk
Meanwhile... The dog ate my kompromat

Poor F*cker Tarlson,

Had all the Hunter Biden documents sent to him and it's all been stolen!!! *poof*...they just disappeared. Too funny!

After his pathetic and weak attempt explaining where those documents are that haven't had the impact they had hoped it would generate...this is what he has come up with. LOLOL

The comments are hilarious.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I know what we need to do and I dare say everyone on this thread knows what to do. It’s not difficult to decipher. You either protect yourself or you don’t. Simple.
No it's not as simple as that.

With 86% of our population living in cities and towns in variously confined circumstances, many are unable to protect themselves sufficiently to be sure of avoiding the virus. For example if you are in flat at the end of a corridor with the doors to two other flats either side of yours, and the next door along is the shared bathroom and toilet you all use, you are not in control of your circumstances. Huge numbers live in such circumstances in our cities and large towns, indeed I once lived like that myself for a while after returning to London very long ago.

And then there's that proportion of the population whose abilities don't extend to adequately understanding every nuance of what is required. My example this time will probably surprise you.

In my appartment block our flats have a bin room with wheelie bins by the main entrance, its door internal. Most of the other seemingly intelligent residents I observe follow the same routine with their refuse bags. When going out they take their own refuse bag, holding it with a kitchen tissue or a rubber glove. Downstairs they use the refuse room door handle with the other hand to enter, it auto closing behind them, then open a bin lid with their unprotected hand, dropping the bag into the bin. They then discard the tissue or rubber glove into the bin and close the bin lid with their unprotected hands.

Then its use the door handles both sides of the bin room door and finally the inner door handle of the front door to the block to exit, then off to work, shopping or whatever with both hands freshly contaminated by whatever is on the bin lid and three lever type door handles, plus the staircase bannisters if they've used those.

I try to protect them from themselves by disinfecting those outside handles every morning, but I know I'm wasting my time with postal and delivery drivers plus visitors in and out all day long. The fact is that a large swathe of the population are at risk all the time through circumstances beyond their control, since it takes just one brief contact to get infected.

N.B.
I don't use any hand protection for the above. I make disposal of my rubbish bag a separate trip, leaving my front door pushed to on latch and freely using the refuse room door handles and bin lids. I then use my shoulder to push open my latched front door and again to push it to, then enter the already open bathroom door opposite to wash my hands. Finally I delatch my front door. So while to others I'm being careless and irresponsible in not protecting myself, I'm in fact the safest of them all

Last edited:

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
Well, the EHRC has said the Labour Party is guilty of Jew Hate. One strand of that Jew Hate is denying that it exists or that it is exaggerated.

Corbyn, in his response to the EHRC report has said that the Jew Hate has been overstated :oops:

Starmer has said there is no place in the Labour Party for anyone who believes the problem has been exaggeratedo_O

Looks like Corbyn is toast:D Thank goodness. You never know they might even drag themselves up to a state of incompetence where they are the best of the bunch to vote for.

• :D
Reactions: POLLY and SirNigel

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
All these things are very closely linked by the same bad actors. You see the same characteristics in all of them: False narrative spread by the media, censorship of anybody the presents actual facts, sponsorship from the same billionaires, support from the same elites, and fanatical involvement of communists. All these same players are together pushing anti-Brexit, covid lockdown and anti-Trump, while as all normal and free thinking people seem to support the opposite.
Who is this "Normal free thinking person" you have in mind?"
Clearly an idiot :D
Or was he one of the casualties of your Government's failed policies?
"
UK coronavirus: 367 people die within 24 hours, highest since end of May

Reactions: POLLY

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Oh dear, the EHRC had concluded Jew Hate existed under Corbyn’s Labour. It probably still exists, but I believe Starmer is doing his best to kick the Jew Haters out.

We dodged a bullet at the last election. Not a great outcome, but it could have been a lot worse.
It is, what happened to the Anti islamic investigation of the Tory party?

sjpt

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Winchester
Well, the EHRC has said the Labour Party is guilty of Jew Hate.
I haven't looked into the details of this, I must when I get some time.

One problem is that many people take criticism of the Israeli State to imply Jew Hate.

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
I haven't looked into the details of this, I must when I get some time.

One problem is that many people take criticism of the Israeli State to imply Jew Hate.
You are guilty of one of the finding of the report, people trying to pass of the very real Jew Hate as merely being criticism of Israel, ie downplaying the problem of actually hating Jews.

The report also said the Labour Party tried to pretend that the issue was being over exaggerated. So what has Corbyn said in his response to the report? That the problem was overstated by political opponents. What a clown, you couldn't't make this stuff up.

Hopefully Starmer will purge the nasty, Jew hating, envy politics Corbyn clones from the party and give us something that we could entertain the idea of voting for.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: POLLY and flecc

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Quick, look at the other team, that will make it go away.:);):D:eek:
I'm not excusing the Labour Party, why should I?
However the same anti seminism has been revealed among the "other team" and of course Islamaphobia, and the Conservative party do that about Russian interference too, it's a standard tactic, isn't it?

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
Ding dong Corbyn’s as good as gone. Suspended and the whip withdrawn.

At least Starmer takes the issue seriously even if certain people here would rather respond by inviting people to look the other way.

Reactions: POLLY

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
You are guilty of one of the finding of the report, people trying to pass of the very real Jew Hate as merely being criticism of Israel, ie downplaying the problem of actually hating Jews.

The report also said the Labour Party tried to pretend that the issue was being over exaggerated. So what has Corbyn said in his response to the report? That the problem was overstated by political opponents. What a clown, you couldn't't make this stuff up.

Hopefully Starmer will purge the nasty, Jew hating, envy politics Corbyn clones from the party and give us something that we could entertain the idea of voting for.
I think you should get on both knees for the Islamophobia and xenophobia of the tories (and apologising for getting on a very dirty duplicitous soap box) while saying that

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

mike killay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 17, 2011
That's BS. Biden is senile and he forgot who his opponent is. Trying to feed the public the sort of excuse you allude to above will ensure that Trump wins again. They just need to say, yes, he forgot, humans have momentary memory slips.

I think the woman sat next to him is trying to prompt him to say Trump when he says George. From her lips, it looks like she says, "Trump! Trump! You ******* stupid old ****!"

Here's the clip, what do you think?

I reckon that Biden isn't saying anything, the woman is a disguised male ventriloquist.

• Agree
Reactions: Barry Shittpeas

RossG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2019
No it's not as simple as that.

With 86% of our population living in cities and towns in variously confined circumstances, many are unable to protect themselves sufficiently to be sure of avoiding the virus. For example if you are in flat at the end of a corridor with the doors to two other flats either side of yours, and the next door along is the shared bathroom and toilet you all use, you are not in control of your circumstances. Huge numbers live in such circumstances in our cities and large towns, indeed I once lived like that myself for a while after returning to London very long ago.

And then there's that proportion of the population whose abilities don't extend to adequately understanding every nuance of what is required. My example this time will probably surprise you.

In my appartment block our flats have a bin room with wheelie bins by the main entrance, its door internal. Most of the other seemingly intelligent residents I observe follow the same routine with their refuse bags. When going out they take their own refuse bag, holding it with a kitchen tissue or a rubber glove. Downstairs they use the refuse room door handle with the other hand to enter, it auto closing behind them, then open a bin lid with their unprotected hand, dropping the bag into the bin. They then discard the tissue or rubber glove into the bin and close the bin lid with their unprotected hands.

Then its use the door handles both sides of the bin room door and finally the inner door handle of the front door to the block to exit, then off to work, shopping or whatever with both hands freshly contaminated by whatever is on the bin lid and three lever type door handles, plus the staircase bannisters if they've used those.

I try to protect them from themselves by disinfecting those outside handles every morning, but I know I'm wasting my time with postal and delivery drivers plus visitors in and out all day long. The fact is that a large swathe of the population are at risk all the time through circumstances beyond their control, since it takes just one brief contact to get infected.

N.B.
I don't use any hand protection for the above. I make disposal of my rubbish bag a separate trip, leaving my front door pushed to on latch and freely using the refuse room door handles and bin lids. I then use my shoulder to push open my latched front door and again to push it to, then enter the already open bathroom door opposite to wash my hands. Finally I delatch my front door. So while to others I'm being careless and irresponsible in not protecting myself, I'm in fact the safest of them all
Good post flecc, I do almost exactly the same thing myself. Thanks for you resilience in doing your bit to control the virus, I wish everyone would have the same approach.

Reactions: flecc

Advertisers