Brexit, for once some facts.

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
Where`s our 5 star accommodation ?? !!

A video shows tensions are running high at an army barracks which is being used to house asylum seekers.

The Napier Barracks at Shornecliffe in Folkestone is being used by the Home Office as a temporary assessment facility for people who have come to the UK to seek asylum.

These people aren’t asylum seekers, they only hold that status in the minds of the criminally insane. These people are chancers and spongers looking for free housing and free money.

It’s not entirely the fault of these dinghy freeloaders, to some extent it’s the government’s fault. They have made the U.K. the most welcoming, generous and desirable place in Europe to live. We need to become more hostile and less generous. The U.K. should develop a reputation as being a bad choice for illegal immigrants to head for. The Australian style island based processing station would be a good start. A 9 month backlog before preliminary reviews take place would also be a good idea.

If we carry on as we are, it’s not going to end well. It’s the poorest native U.K. population which will suffer.

• Agree
Reactions: SirNigel

RossG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2019
Being in politics isn't equivalent to being successful in politics. I would have thought that if you had thought that he had been successful, you'd be listing his achievements, like got the Ukrainian investigator fired, transferred millions of US jobs to China, signed up to The Great Reset, helped clear up Hillary's email scandal, put together the most extensive and sophisticated voter fraud in history, and stuff like that. All that's in the last few years, never mind the other 43 years.

View attachment 39359
Yeah...ain't he just great.

Reactions: vfr400

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Being in politics isn't equivalent to being successful in politics. I would have thought that if you had thought that he had been successful, you'd be listing his achievements
Georgia recount confirmed Biden won, ergo Biden will be the 46th president.

is it an achievement?

• Agree
Reactions: flecc and oyster

RossG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2019
Hey, is Donald Trump the only person alive who applied for a job he already had and didn't get it :D

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
"No doubt a percentage of the help will be squandered."

"It will do him more good than slipping his twat parents a fiver."

"plus my end of financial support for idiots."

This small sample give the gist of your rank prejudice to the poor and less fortunate.
I think you will find that the true context of those posts were that I would rather see a decent hot meal provided rather than money. Money doesn’t always translate into food in the tummy, which is the purpose of the exercise.

You have deliberately misquoted me because you are a very silly man who is struggling to make his point.

The good news is that’s it’s not too late for you to redeem yourself by quoting the above examples in full. However, I don’t think you will do that because you are too stupid to realise what a stupid thing you have done.:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

Wicky

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2014
Colchester, Essex
www.jhepburn.co.uk
I think you will find that the true context of those posts were that I would rather see a decent hot meal provided rather than money. Money doesn’t always translate into food in the tummy, which is the purpose of the exercise.

You have deliberately misquoted me because you are a stupid and pathetic man who is struggling to make his point.

The good news is that’s it’s not too late for you to redeem yourself by quoting the above examples in full. However, I don’t think you will do that because you ate too stupid to admit what you have done.:D:D:D:D:D:D
Point stands 'squandered' 'twat' idiots' are all words you describe the poor that you are now concerned for in that migrants 'dinghy freeloaders' will take economic resources from them.

You believe that it'll trickle down to those kids most in need if resources are aimed at restuarants / fast food establishments to feed the kids in receipt of free school meals more efficiently than if given directly as vouchers for redeeming at supermarket yet decry the govt for giving billions in cash to intermediaty firms for testing & trace / PPE when surprise surprise millions are skimmed off in the process.

"stupid and pathetic" Best look at yourself - do you mirror yourself as Thatcher...or more on Priti Patel..

• :D
Reactions: Barry Shittpeas

Wicky

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2014
Colchester, Essex
www.jhepburn.co.uk
Pennsylvania supreme court deals Trump campaign another defeat

Philadelphia election officials did not improperly block Donald Trump’s campaign from observing the counting of mail-in ballots, the Pennsylvania supreme court ruled 5-2 on Tuesday, a major blow to the president’s already flailing legal efforts.

The decision is significant because one of the Trump campaign’s loudest claims since the election has been that they were improperly blocked from observing the counting of ballots in Philadelphia.

While campaign observers were always allowed to observe, the campaign alleged they were being kept too far from the counting - about 15-18 feet - to make any meaningful observation. It secured a court order in the days after election day requiring Philadelphia officials to let observers within 6 feet.

But the Pennsylvania supreme court reversed that decision on Tuesday, noting that Pennsylvania law gives Philadelphia election officials wide discretion to decide the rules around observers.

“The Board did not act contrary to law in fashioning its regulations governing the positioning of candidate representatives during the pre-canvassing and canvassing process, as the Election Code does not specify minimum distance parameters for the location of such representatives,” Justice Barbara Todd, a Democrat, wrote for the five justice majority.

“We find the Board’s regulations as applied herein were reasonable in that they allowed candidate representatives to observe the Board conducting its activities as prescribed under the Election Code.”

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
Point stands 'squandered' 'twat' idiots' are all words you describe the poor that you are now concerned for in that migrants 'dinghy freeloaders' will take economic resources from them.

You believe that it'll trickle down to those kids most in need if resources are aimed at restuarants / fast food establishments to feed the kids in receipt of free school meals more efficiently than if given directly as vouchers for redeeming at supermarket yet decry the govt for giving billions in cash to intermediaty firms for testing & trace / PPE when surprise surprise millions are skimmed off in the process.

"stupid and pathetic" Best look at yourself - do you mirror yourself as Thatcher...or more on Priti Patel..
You are getting distracted and losing concentration.

We’ve been here before, so I’ll spend minimum time on it. If the problem is hunger, food is the solution, not money. Money poses a risk as it may not translate into food. If you can’t understand that, I can’t help you any further.

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
Johnson seems intent on making everything he touches worse. Sometimes much worse.

The Guardian view on Boris Johnson’s devolution: an England-first policy
Editorial

The prime minister’s internal market bill could spark the constitutional crisis that nationalists have been waiting for in the run up to elections to the devolved parliament

It is not news that Boris Johnson is an unprincipled politician who plays fast and loose with the facts. Usually the prime minister contradicts himself but turns being caught into a joke. But there are no laughs to be had by insulting Scottish voters who the Conservatives want to win over before key elections. That is why Downing Street was forced to claim that what Mr Johnson meant when he told his MPs that Scottish devolution was a “disaster” was that it was “great”.

Mr Johnson has long been a stranger to scruples. As mayor of London he wanted more devolution, not less. He took control of the Metropolitan police and agitated to run the capital’s schools. His hypocrisy over devolved government was so naked that it gave at least momentary pause to support from the Scottish Tory leader, Douglas Ross.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/nov/17/the-guardian-view-on-boris-johnsons-devolution-an-england-first-policy

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

Wicky

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2014
Colchester, Essex
www.jhepburn.co.uk
Perhaps if you you paid attention and got of fyour high opinionated horse mouthing your obvious predjudices , families weren't given 'cash' but vouchers over the holidays.

Here's the link you must have skimmed over previously.

"During these challenging times, many families have been concerned about how they will receive the financial support they need to feed their children at home without the free school meal entitlement during the partial closure of schools.

To help deliver this support, Edenred UK are working with the Department for Education (DfE) to deliver supermarket vouchers to those families, where schools are not able to make food available directly to families."

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
Perhaps if you you paid attention and got of fyour high opinionated horse mouthing your obvious predjudices , families weren't given 'cash' but vouchers over the holidays.

Here's the link you must have skimmed over previously.

"During these challenging times, many families have been concerned about how they will receive the financial support they need to feed their children at home without the free school meal entitlement during the partial closure of schools.

To help deliver this support, Edenred UK are working with the Department for Education (DfE) to deliver supermarket vouchers to those families, where schools are not able to make food available directly to families."
..........and they all lived happily ever after.

We’ve been here before, so I’ll spend minimum time on it. If the problem is hunger, food is the solution, not money. Money poses a risk as it may not translate into food. If you can’t understand that, I can’t help you any further.

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
You are getting distracted and losing concentration.

Yep... on this topic you are correct.

• Agree
Reactions: Barry Shittpeas

Wicky

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2014
Colchester, Essex
www.jhepburn.co.uk
..........and they all lived happily ever after.

So would you allow ''twat' idiots' parents to use govt food vouchers at food banks for their kids where you can't bump into them.

On that note have you seen latest two Sainbury's Xmas ads - recommend you don't for your blood pressure ;)

I wonder if the third ad will be a French family eating a crimbo dinner of rosbif followed by crème anglaise....

Advertisers