Brexit, for once some facts.

RossG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2019
Sounds like you'd have killed him if you did that with any force.
I did my very best believe me James. I still remember that extinguisher it was pointed like a firework, I have absolutely no regrets whatsoever and would not hesitate to protect myself again if necessary..in fact I already have many times.

RossG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2019
So vfr - do you think Trump will win?
He already has James. If Hitler were alive today he'd be looking out the window of the Nuremberg loony bin and saying to himself ' I knew I was right...look at all this I've created, victory for the German people' Germany..the most powerful country in Europe. So was he right or not...did he really win.
President Trump will always be referred to as President and he'll always say he was robbed, so to him and millions of others he's a winner.

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
So there's nothing wrong with her (Pritti Patel) yelling at some twat for ******* things up then!

Great stuff.
Sorry, I’d read it as two wrongs DON’T make a right.

I still think that fat arse makes her look like a horse in a pantomime human costume.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Did he offer to pay?
No. He only tried to help.
He was 21 years old. Freshly out of uni and it was his first job.
I have never since handed the keys of my car to anyone wearing thick glasses.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
So there's nothing wrong with her (Pritti Patel) yelling at some twat for ******* things up then!

Great stuff.
I know someone who was at the receiving end of PP's shouting. PP wasn't happy with the speech that person has written for her.

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
Apparently, the PP report has been on Johnson's desk since April.

He has only done anything now because he couldn't deny it any longer.

I find it very difficult to believe that PP was not told of the outcome, at least in broad brush terms, months ago. If so, it is grossly unfair on the complainant(s) for PP to have been told but not them.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Tell us more!
I can't. Sorry.
Ministers are served by very bright, educated and intelligent civil servants. It can make some ministers like PP feel insecure.

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
I did my very best believe me James. I still remember that extinguisher it was pointed like a firework, I have absolutely no regrets whatsoever and would not hesitate to protect myself again if necessary..in fact I already have many times.
So you didn't actually bash his head in with the extinguisher - thank god or you would have killed him and your life would be very different from how it is now.

Anybody threatening a young girl is asking for trouble from the father - some people don't seem to understand basic human instincts.

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
He already has James. If Hitler were alive today he'd be looking out the window of the Nuremberg loony bin and saying to himself ' I knew I was right...look at all this I've created, victory for the German people' Germany..the most powerful country in Europe. So was he right or not...did he really win.
President Trump will always be referred to as President and he'll always say he was robbed, so to him and millions of others he's a winner.
Yeah but that's like the Remainers saying they really won Brexit because ____________ (add your fav fantasy causal effect in here).

The Remainers kept it up for 4 years - some are still at it. I think Trump will be much like that - forever say he was robbed. As I said before it's how he intends to save face.

Just like vfr he could never admit he was wrong - and lost.

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
Apparently, the PP report has been on Johnson's desk since April.

He has only done anything now because he couldn't deny it any longer.

I find it very difficult to believe that PP was not told of the outcome, at least in broad brush terms, months ago. If so, it is grossly unfair on the complainant(s) for PP to have been told but not them.
Life is grossly unfair sometimes. Come on..... Somebody got shouted at - and? They're still alive. Nobody got shot. Nobody even got fired. No sexual contact was involved. Come on.

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
I know someone who was at the receiving end of PP's shouting. PP wasn't happy with the speech that person has written for her.
So write her a better speech. Learn from your mistakes. Learn what pleases the woman. Something a few other men could learn.....

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
I rather suspect many will refer to him as "Loser". Forever.
Yes I think that's very very true. But another truth is that he has changed American politics forever. Things are not just going to go back to some sort of 'normal' before he arrived on the scene.

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
Lin Wood confirms that they have seized the Scytl servers and they show that Trump got 80,000,000 votes. There's an explanation about how the Dominion machines work 9:00 to 12:00. Statement about servers being seized at 24:20. what the guy says at 42:20 about the vaccine is quite interesting too. Anyone want to check to see if it's true.
Whac a mole's back.

Advertisers