Brexit, for once some facts.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
But there's no such thing as a "Great Reset" is there though vfr.
Pardon me, but what's this then?

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Scotch mist.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Your forgetting our new passport colour. I think all the cost and hassle of Brexit has been worth it just so that we can go back to the old colour ;)
Absolutely .. and then you look closely at the EU regulations , and passport colour not mentioned .. talk about colour discrimination.
When the Scots get their independence I'm going to try for one of their tartan ones

Reactions: Nev

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
Your forgetting our new passport colour. I think all the cost and hassle of Brexit has been worth it just so that we can go back to the old colour ;)
How much would sixty million leather (or non-leather for vegans, etc.) passport covers have cost - even in a choice of colours?

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
When the Scots get their independence I'm going to try for one of their tartan ones
This could prove problematic, for example the Bell clan has two tartans, one Blue, one Yellow.
Handy that if you are trying to avoid someone's attention when they are in pursuit.
Could we have a reversible outer cover?

RossG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2019
Neither of those web sites could get through the tight security I have set up on my PC vfr so God knows what you're viewing.
As Woosh has suggested, pseudo intellectuals grouped together deciding how I need to change my life for the better and what a golden opportunity we have right now to do just that.
I wonder how many jump on their bikes when they go home after a hard days chat, and how many climb behind the wheel of a slick sports car.
Like I said before try telling China, the US or India they need to restructure for the good of all when they only care about themselves anyway. Come to that try telling me to sort myself out, I've benefited as a result of covid and so have many people I'm in contact with because they like me don't have an agenda. I'd like to think the world would change for the better in the future but personally I don't see any change all the while we have the earth's wealth held by only a small fraction of it's inhabitants.

• Informative
Reactions: oyster

RossG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2019
He's something to cheer us all up. It's been discovered imported fresh & frozen food from overseas has contained coronavirus...enjoy your Christmas Turkey this year, might be your last :D

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
He's something to cheer us all up. It's been discovered imported fresh & frozen food from overseas has contained coronavirus...enjoy your Christmas Turkey this year, might be your last :D
Any detected on food coming into, or leaving, the UK?

(I was aware that China has been reporting they have found potentially viable sars-cov-2.)

• :D
Reactions: POLLY

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Neither of those web sites could get through the tight security I have set up on my PC vfr so God knows what you're viewing.
As Woosh has suggested, pseudo intellectuals grouped together deciding how I need to change my life for the better and what a golden opportunity we have right now to do just that.
I wonder how many jump on their bikes when they go home after a hard days chat, and how many climb behind the wheel of a slick sports car.
Like I said before try telling China, the US or India they need to restructure for the good of all when they only care about themselves anyway. Come to that try telling me to sort myself out, I've benefited as a result of covid and so have many people I'm in contact with because they like me don't have an agenda. I'd like to think the world would change for the better in the future but personally I don't see any change all the while we have the earth's wealth held by only a small fraction of it's inhabitants.
The links are to the World Economic Forum website and Time magazine. There must be something wrong with your PC or the way you've set it.

The forum is people like Angela Merkel, David Cameron, Greta Thunberg, Bill Gates, Prince William, George Soros, Shakira, matt Damon, CEOs of the leading banks, etc.
Here's who went to the last one:
More about it here:
Note the agenda for 2021:
Davos' 2021 theme is "Great Reset," according to the event's website. World leaders were set to attend a variety of speeches, panels, and discussions designed to help chart the global recovery plan for after the coronavirus pandemic.

This Great Reset is not some conspiracy theory dreamt up on 4chan. It's the actual published agend of the world leaders.

RossG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2019
Any detected on food coming into, or leaving, the UK?

(I was aware that China has been reporting they have found potentially viable sars-cov-2.)
This was detected by a Nucleic acid test on foodstuffs moving around from China to South America I believe it was.
Still I would have thought cooking would take care of any viruses.

• :D
Reactions: POLLY and oyster

RossG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2019
The links are to the World Economic Forum website and Time magazine. There must be something wrong with your PC or the way you've set it.

The forum is people like Angela Merkel, David Cameron, Greta Thunberg, Bill Gates, Prince William, George Soros, Shakira, matt Damon, CEOs of the leading banks, etc.
Here's who went to the last one:
More about it here:
Note the agenda for 2021:
Davos' 2021 theme is "Great Reset," according to the event's website. World leaders were set to attend a variety of speeches, panels, and discussions designed to help chart the global recovery plan for after the coronavirus pandemic.

This Great Reset is not some conspiracy theory dreamt up on 4chan. It's the actual published agend of the world leaders.
As one newspaper once put it..

: The high priests of plutocracy all meet at Davos. What good can come from that? :

This annual ****-up by the elitists of the world gets nothing but well deserved scorn, I'm having difficulty believing your not on one of your famous leg-pulls vfr .
My PC is set up to sort the wheat from the chaff and it knew what was coming, that's why I don't get viruses or malware.

BTW if Shakira wants a bit of re-setting could you direct her my way ;)

RossG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2019
Wasn't Trump or Putin invited or do they have their own agenda...
Trump was aiming to style himself on Putin, he gave the game away when he hinted it would be a good idea to have a President as a figurehead permanently in place like Kim Jong-un then the next member of the family would take over when the time came to do so. That's why he's so angry now, he just needed four more years to work on the people and who knows he might have pulled it off.

Reactions: oyster

Advertisers