Brexit, for once some facts.

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
I wonder if it wasn't one of Nadine Dorries' ideas.
That is dumb - you are suggesting she is capable of having ideas?

She has said that Sunak led a coup. In which case, how come the tories could allow him not to be put in gaol? And he continues to have the Tory whip.

GLJoe

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 21, 2017
UK
Oh he made the request all right ... that's there in black and white . I have no idea whether the claimed adverse events are real, related, or causal . But I would have expected some public comment within the last 4 months.
Not sure from who you mean when you say 'public comment' , but I Can't say it surprises me that we haven't heard anything from the DOD itself.
Part of the claim by the lawyer was that since the whistleblowers first raised their concern, the data showing the adverse events is being changed/deleted from the DOD database.
They will be doing everything they can to cover this up and not make it public.

And as for the mainstream media, well they aren't going to want to touch that story either. Most of them have also done all they can to downplay any issues, even when the data is out there.
Take the USAs VAERS reported data. People have been looking at the data and producing graphs like this:

That's a graph of ALL vaccine adverse events combined for the last few years. And its not as if lots of people don't get vaccinated, what with the annual flu jab etc. I imagine it also includes vaccines for kids as well (and in the US, they get some crazy amount - its something like >50 in some states by the time they are teenagers)

Now lets include the last couple of years into the graphing (with 2022 still incomplete). You might have to look really, really carefully ... but if you do, you might spot a 'slight' anomaly for 2021 !!
And that blue bar is ONLY for the CV vaccinations!
Yet you don't see this data being discussed on the MSM. At least I've not seen it talked about on places like the BBC, CNN etc.

• :D
Reactions: POLLY

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
Not sure from who you mean when you say 'public comment' , but I Can't say it surprises me that we haven't heard anything from the DOD itself.
Part of the claim by the lawyer was that since the whistleblowers first raised their concern, the data showing the adverse events is being changed/deleted from the DOD database.

And as for the mainstream media, well they aren't going to want to touch that story either. Most of them have also done all they can to downplay any issues, even when the data is out there.
Take the USAs VAERS reported data. People have been looking at the data and producing graphs like this:
View attachment 48218

That's a graph of ALL vaccine adverse events combined for the last few years. And its not as if lots of people don't get vaccinated, what with the annual flu jab etc. I imagine it also includes vaccines for kids as well (and in the US, they get some crazy amount - its something like >50 in some states by the time they are teenagers)

Now lets include the last couple of years into the graphing (with 2022 still incomplete). You might have to look really, really carefully ... but if you do, you might spot a 'slight' anomaly for 2021 !!
Yet you don't see this data being discussed on the MSM. At least I've not seen it talked about on places like the BBC, CNN etc.

View attachment 48219
I am very suspicious of some of the claims - such as the 680% increase in multiple sclerosis. Typical first suspicious signs to diagnosis can be two years - or longer.

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland

View attachment 48218

View attachment 48219
The anomaly as you so delicately phrase it is readily apparent. Now the VAERS data is any event self or otherwise reported after the vaccine admitted ... So that will include slipping down steps , bicycle accidents, headaches , shivers and everything up to a heart attack . Since something in the order of 300 to 400 million CV 19 vaccinations were administered in that time window in the USA , having 3/4 of a million adverse responses is not surprising. Indeed everyone in my house ..thats 6 people could easily have filled up a VAERS type surveys had we been so inclined ...in the case of those with the AstraZenica it was a night of misery, In my case the Pfizers 1 to 3 left an unpleasantly sore arm ,but the Moderna as no 4 was a rather unpleasant feverish night. Moreover the publicity surrounding this vaccine deployment, would have sensitised people to complain, whereas with the other vaccines .. flu , they just live with it.
This is not to ignore that there will be some cases where the vaccines have triggered serious immune responses ... Myocarditis, evidence of reactivating Shingles , and a statistical significant adverse response to major surgery in elderly patients following multiple booster doses.
Anyone thinking that medicines and vaccines are benign and without side effects is deluded , . They derive their power by being better than the alternative. Jenner was not the first person to fiddle with smallpox / cowpox , and indeed the mortality rate in children given these early-ish vaccines was around 15%..

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: POLLY and oyster

GLJoe

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 21, 2017
UK
I am very suspicious of some of the claims - such as the 680% increase in multiple sclerosis. Typical first suspicious signs to diagnosis can be two years - or longer.
I know what you mean, but I would have thought it depends on what the data is actually showing.
If its a case of a person going to the (military) doctor with some symptoms, the doctor simply diagnosing those symptoms as being those of MS, and ticking the appropriate box, then since I believe that MS type afflictions can come in waves, (sometimes with years of being 'normal' in between), then the large figures could simply mean that there are more people at any one time with a 'flare up'.
And what the reports coming in from numerous places seem to be saying is that one of the biggest issues with these new vaccines is that they somehow deplete your immune system, so existing conditions come to the fore with greater intensity and greater severity.
Mind you, thinking of it, I've read a number of reports from doctors who have noticed that apparently 'new' (as in not previously diagnosed) issues such as certain cancers, seem to be popping up in some people, and when they are discovered, they are at a MUCH more advanced stage than they would normally expect to have seen at that point in time/diagnosis. So maybe there could be some kind of acceleration of conditions such as MS, that's way outside the norm?

There are so many unknowns at the moment. But I would have thought that would mean there should be even more scrutiny and investigation going on! Instead, it seems to be the complete opposite, with everything being done to AVOID having open debate.
Hell ... I'd love for nothing more than some large scale (and transparent!) inquiry to look into all of this and find out its a fault in the reporting system etc, nothing to worry about, lets get on with our lives. But that doesn't seem to be happening, and that's maybe the most worrying thing of all ...

Reactions: POLLY and oyster

GLJoe

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 21, 2017
UK
The anomaly as you so delicately phrase it is readily apparent. Now the VAERS data is any event self or otherwise reported after the vaccine admitted ... So that will include slipping down steps , bicycle accidents, headaches , shivers and everything up to a heart attack ...
I don't think people slipping down steps or having bicycle accidents are going to cause a VAERS report to be generated in the vast majority of cases. but even if they did, what you have written is still irrelevant, since the same would have applied for all previous vaccinations as well!
VAERS isn't just something for the CV jabs. Its a reporting system that's been in place for some 30 years, and ALL Vaccine Adverse Events should be reported through that System.
And even in 'normal' years. millions and millions of various vaccinations are doled out.

Yet the data shows more VAERS events have been generated in 2021 by the new CV treatments than for ALL THE OTHER VACCINES, IN ALL THE OTHER 30 YEARS ... COMBINED !!!

That's all one needs to think about to see the enormity of what's happened!

I don't understand why people seem so oblivious to this. Imagine the fictitious scenario where some new fancy fuel additive was introduced to all the pumps, then figures started to come out showing that ... oh I don't know ... when you had a car accident, then the rate of cars catching fire and people dying in the flames seemed to have increased so much, that more fires had happened in the first year of this new additive introduction, than all other car fires in the last 30 years totaled together! Do you think people might consider something needed looking into ?!?!

Reactions: POLLY

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
I see there is discussion about where in the UK should be the venue for the Eurovision song contest next year. I suggest Wales - whether Cardiff, Swansea or... Merthyr.

Hughesovka: The city founded by Welsh migrants
By Steve Duffy
BBC News
30 June 2017

• Informative
Reactions: flecc

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
since the same would have applied for all previous vaccinations as well!
But the Covid vaccines have been given to many who might well have been missed in previous vaccination campaigns. And I have my doubts how many would previously have been asked "Have you recently had a vaccination?" after going into A&E (or ER) with a slip/fall injury. Now they might be asked simply because they arrived needing treatment at all.

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
sunny uplands.......

Have to say, I'm more concerned by food and fuel than clothing and furniture!

Today, a pot of some dessert which not very long ago was about 50p, last week was 70p, today up to 89p. Not in itself an important product. But the prices just happened to register.

Reactions: Woosh

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
I don't think people slipping down steps or having bicycle accidents are going to cause a VAERS report to be generated in the vast majority of cases. but even if they did, what you have written is still irrelevant, since the same would have applied for all previous vaccinations as well!
VAERS isn't just something for the CV jabs. Its a reporting system that's been in place for some 30 years, and ALL Vaccine Adverse Events should be reported through that System.
And even in 'normal' years. millions and millions of various vaccinations are doled out.

Yet the data shows more VAERS events have been generated in 2021 by the new CV treatments than for ALL THE OTHER VACCINES, IN ALL THE OTHER 30 YEARS ... COMBINED !!!

That's all one needs to think about to see the enormity of what's happened!

I don't understand why people seem so oblivious to this. Imagine the fictitious scenario where some new fancy fuel additive was introduced to all the pumps, then figures started to come out showing that ... oh I don't know ... when you had a car accident, then the rate of cars catching fire and people dying in the flames seemed to have increased so much, that more fires had happened in the first year of this new additive introduction, than all other car fires in the last 30 years totaled together! Do you think people might consider something needed looking into ?!?!
Over the past ten or more years, I have been encouraging people to file Yellow Card reports for all adverse events following medicines of all types.

It is my non-scientific, non-statistically verified, feeling that we are not seeing more making such reports. I'm quite certain that in the past things like sore arm, tiredness, headache, etc., things which are pretty common and, other than a few hours of unpleasantness, not significant have been ignored. Yes - they might have been recorded in formal trials but later regarded as not worth reporting.

This Covid vaccine campaign has, I suggest, been the first major vaccination campaign where the combination of knowing about Yellow Cards, possible experience of putting in previous reports for other medicines, and having side effect reporting a headline item in the news, have come together to make a huge increase. Plus widespread vaccinations even among people who might previously been excluded.

I think we need to review the statistics in each country which has a reporting system. Not go to VAERS data and ignore the rest.

Reactions: Danidl

esuark

Pedelecer
Jul 23, 2019
kent

Today, a pot of some dessert which not very long ago was about 50p, last week was 70p, today up to 89p. Not in itself an important product. But the prices just happened to register.
I hear this all the time from my wife. I would never know as I hate shopping.

Reactions: oyster

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018

Long life milk (for boat), from 49p to 69p/litre in less than a year. 9.7% inflation my fat bottle

• Informative
Reactions: oyster and esuark

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
Could anyone want them in office?

I noticed this in that rag:

BORIS JOHNSON "got Brexit done", a 58-year Labour voter said as she expressed her support for the outgoing Prime Minister, echoing calls by waves of Tories who think Mr Johnson should not have resigned as Conservative leader.
By Teresa Gottein Martinez
12:00, Sat, Jul 30, 2022

And even if Johnson were to stay, is there any possibility of appointing a full set of ministers from those who didn't resign or otherwise act in ways which would severely displease him?

While Sunday's indie front page says:
Britons want new leader to face general election

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
Sunak's turned it round. He'll win in a landslide victory with this policy:

£10 fine for an NHS no-show, says Rishi Sunak

Tory leadership hopeful vows to act after 15m GP appointments go to waste

The system would be "temporary" as the NHS tries to clear the Covid-19 backlog of more than six million patients waiting for planned care.

The NHS needs so much money, they will be desperately hoping everyone becomes a no show. And if it continues until the NHS has enough, that means until the end of time.

• Informative
Reactions: oldgroaner

Advertisers