Brexit, for once some facts.

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
I could be wrong, but I sense that there is a shift towards remain amongst the public. I think remain could win in second vote by a greater margin than leave won by during the first vote.

It seems as though people now have a clearer understanding of the country’s ability to work and survive outside of the EU. We now have some actual evidence of this, as opposed to theories at the time of the last referendum.

That is just a guess, so don’t hold me to it.
90% of the U.K. are fed up with Brexit....voting Remain will put a stop to Brexit ,voting leave is another 10 years of this mess.
So Remain will win.
KudosDave

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Corbyn meeting May today.
Very "one flew over cuckoo's nest".

"Who wants to be a fire engine?"

Put your hand down Jeremy..

I, m speechless at going on over last week or so.
Apparently we left on 29th...Nothing happened..
I think Gina Miller and Anne Widecombe should have had a fight to decide what happens,reckon they are about hardest from each side...

Good job this lot weren't in government in 1939. Hitler would have been in Buckingham Palace for christmas lunch, eating Corgi served by our Queenie... mmmm. There' s a thought..

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Corbyn meeting May today.
Very "one flew over cuckoo's nest".

"Who wants to be a fire engine?"

Put your hand down Jeremy..

I, m speechless at going on over last week or so.
Apparently we left on 29th...Nothing happened..
I think Gina Miller and Anne Widecombe should have had a fight to decide what happens,reckon they are about hardest from each side...

Good job this lot weren't in government in 1939. Hitler would have been in Buckingham Palace for christmas lunch, eating Corgi served by our Queenie... mmmm. There' s a thought..
He was a vegetarian
Still you know what they say about facts and a good story

• Agree
Reactions: robdon

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
The way Juncker is speaking now its like he's expecting No Deal. But of course. We have to pay. That's all they ever wanted

Interesting though.
Oh, not again, nothing new successfully enters your brain does it? it's like a lobster pot, someone put the first idea in and it's trapped, and it eats any trying to join it inside.
And only two things come out again, one liquid, one solid.

• Agree
Reactions: robdon

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
90% of the U.K. are fed up with Brexit....voting Remain will put a stop to Brexit ,voting leave is another 10 years of this mess.
So Remain will win.
KudosDave
A Second referendum is just the latest in a long line of excuses that a small minority of Remainers have for not respecting the vote.
It also solves nothing -
Remain win, then we have three years of questioning the result (as you've taught us to do)
Leave win, then we are back where we started, just with democracy shattered

Nev

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 1, 2018
North Wales
I don't really see an outcome where anyone truly wins at this stage. We should never have been asked. But here we are.
Can't we just cancel it all and start to sort out things that most people are really worried about like the NHS and global warming and AI taking peoples jobs, and lack of skills training in the UK etc. We can just say the entire country went crazy for a few years but we are back normal now, and that no one, repeat no one (leavers or remainers) ever mentions Brexit again lol.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
A Second referendum is just the latest in a long line of excuses that a small minority of Remainers have for not respecting the vote.
It also solves nothing -
Remain win, then we have three years of questioning the result (as you've taught us to do)
Leave win, then we are back where we started, just with democracy shattered
Lets get three things straight
You can't expect anyone to "Respect" an illegally won vote.
And another thing
The leave camp questioned the result of the first Referendum for Forty years
Feel free to do the same again by all means.
Democracy has been shattered by the scum that used Dark money and technology to illegally win the referendum not by anything else

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
I don't really see an outcome where anyone truly wins at this stage. We should never have been asked. But here we are.
There is a way that 99.9% of the population win . Remain in the EU
The losers will be the chancers and rogues like Boris, Gove and the ERG

You like almost all leave voters have nothing to lose except a damaging delusion

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Can't we just cancel it all and start to sort out things that most people are really worried about like the NHS and global warming and AI taking peoples jobs, and lack of skills training in the UK etc. We can just say the entire country went crazy for a few years but we are back normal now, and that no one, repeat no one (leavers or remainers) ever mentions Brexit again lol.
A time machine you say?

Reactions: Nev

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
I never thought about the problem from this side. It seems we will have "funny" times
After the result, if we leave leave voters will be more up in arms than remainers and the results are not likely to be ones that anyone wants.
Whereas if we remain apart from a small minority they will fade away
Remainers aren't likely to be a problem either way it goes.

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Revealed from Cabinet: May did not reveal her plan to meet Corbyn to her ministers until summing up at the end of the seven-hour marathon. Some ministers were surprised.

LOL. She is nuts. I'm assuming they can't get rid of her because of the previous vote of confidence. What a way to run a party/country. I think she would remain leader if she was sectioned.

Advertisers