Brexit, for once some facts.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
It could be in law by Monday. That law effectively paints them into a corner. If no way forward can be found and we are looking at crashing out, by law they will be compelled to withdraw A50 whether they like it or not.

I think the chance of no deal has now gone.
to get a no deal, they have to replace TM.
She has tried to work with the ERG and DUP. That did not work out.
She now turns to JC. If that does not work out, she'll turn to parliament.
She will threaten MPs with revoking A50 if parliament refuses to back her MV4.
Guess what, a majority of MPs may pop their head above the parapet and tell her to revoke A50.

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
to get a no deal, they have to replace TM.
She has tried to work with the ERG and DUP. That did not work out.
She now turns to JC. If that does not work out, she'll turn to parliament.
She will threaten MPs with revoking A50 if parliament refuses to back her MV4.
Guess what, a majority of MPs may pop their head above the parapet and tell her to revoke A50.
Would that not be a win win win situation. ? The Parliament will have demonstrated that it is actually supreme. The brexiteers and fellow travellers cannot claim they were ignored by Parliament,it has been a convoluted time consuming excercise over months ,so ignored they were not. The EU and probably half,if not more of the UK population will sigh relief.

Last edited:

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
You are quite right,parents of some ERG members would have marched with Oswald Moseley and the blackshirts,including our king. Dont forget that Rees Mogg's family made their money from dubious mining operations,no wonder he claims that Boer War concentration camps were a necessity and is a supporter of the ADT in Germany.
If you want some idea what this ERG bunch of fascists have in mind for us,look up CPF Singapore,a society where 2% are mega wealthy,most work to live and guest labour are slaves.....it is obvious what the wealthy elite are going to get out of a hard brexit but am surprised that the normal hard working guy/gal has allowed themselves to be hijacked by them.
Thank goodness the EU,Labour,Gina Millar and most of parliament can see them for what they are,you could see Rees-Mogg being the interrogator with the cigarettes!!!!
What on earth as that little outburst got to do with my post.
Yes, some of ERG are right wing. Well I never. Some of left are Marxist. You, d never guess would you.
Oh, and the Royals are German SachsCobergs... Except for Philip, he, s Zorba. Isnt Google amazing.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Just making the point very clearly
And its true but its an old point so obviously irrelevant that all EU comissioners are white male middle class because Danidl and a few others are happy to be led up garden path by them to exclusion of all other ethnicities like Asian descent, Afro Carribean, etc etc etc... Well actually all the dark skinned folk of EU making up around 1 in 7 of population but 0.8% of MEPs. Its not a problem because the white middle class males on here say it isnt.. Listrn to them Fingers you bull sh! tter..
But woe betide anyone who wants to control immigration. They are racist xenophobes but EU not... You couldnt make this sh! t up could you.

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Finally the remainers in the HOC and the Lords seem to have the confidence to work towards either Revoke Art50 or a second referendum,either way it will end in remain. The Redwoods/Rees-Moggs,Marc Francois,IDS have missed their opportunity,lets hope they resign and go back to their country pile and dream what might have been,brexit is dead and it all started by one vote majority,hehe.
KudosDave

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Commons adjourned due to water leak
During a debate on taxation, Labour MP Justin Madders struggled to be heard as the water leak in the Commons chamber grew louder.
The leak started to be heard around the conclusion of Justine Greening's speech, who had been speaking just before Mr Madders.
The Deputy Speaker, Lindsay Hoyle, was forced to suspend the sitting in the Commons at the conclusion of Mr Madders' speech. The House of Commons has now adjourned for the day.

OMG......dream event for the cartoonists...government leaks !!!!

Reactions: Nev

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Finally the remainers in the HOC and the Lords seem to have the confidence to work towards either Revoke Art50 or a second referendum,either way it will end in remain. The Redwoods/Rees-Moggs,Marc Francois,IDS have missed their opportunity,lets hope they resign and go back to their country pile and dream what might have been,brexit is dead and it all started by one vote majority,hehe.
KudosDave
Be careful what you wish for kudos.. I dont think this is over by a long way yet.. He he he my arse.

Nev

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 1, 2018
North Wales
Marc Francois,
I was reading about him and some of the other Ultras here today.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/apr/04/brexit-brexiteers-brincels-ultras-war-martyrdom
There is so much news on TV and the net now that companies are desperate to get anyone in front of a camera who will be a bit controversial no matter if they have a clue what they are talking about. I had not heard of Marc Francois until a few months ago, now he is on the TV all the time.

Reactions: robdon and Wicky

Nev

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 1, 2018
North Wales
I liked the part Mac Francois idiot: Andrew Bridgen 75% idiot.

Has anyone ever seen Francois and Bridgen at the same time, I think they are the same person and Francois just wears a pair of glasses as a disguise.

Wicky

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2014
Colchester, Essex
www.jhepburn.co.uk
Marc Francois - Nasty bit of work, noticed him getting airtime last couple of weeks. He was spitting feathers last night with the 1 vote win - then somebody in HoC reminded him '48-52' - he then went apoplectic.

Bernard Jenkin part of that extreme hardcore leaver clique, is MP near to me, along with Priti Patel they both bookend my local MP Will Quince - funnily enough should be meeting him soon in role as Governor as he has family at a school where lack of Govt funding is leading to staff redundencies.

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
And its true but its an old point so obviously irrelevant that all EU comissioners are white male middle class because Danidl and a few others are happy to be led up garden path by them to exclusion of all other ethnicities like Asian descent, Afro Carribean, etc etc etc... Well actually all the dark skinned folk of EU making up around 1 in 7 of population but 0.8% of MEPs. Its not a problem because the white middle class males on here say it isnt.. Listrn to them Fingers you bull sh! tter..
But woe betide anyone who wants to control immigration. They are racist xenophobes but EU not... You couldnt make this sh! t up could you.
Get your facts straight first. Of the 28 commissioners , 9 are women. Some whiter than others, but since they are generally distinguished parliamentarians from their homelands ,before being let out to represent their people, it is reflecting a middle aged,.. 35 years plus, and the status quo of say 15 years ago, when they started their careers. Now we have been over exactly this ground before,and I am not going to waste further effort on a slow learner. I have no difficulty in dealing with errors of perception, but when it is repeated again,and by the same person, .I draw the line.

• Agree
Reactions: robdon and Wicky

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Get your facts straight first. Of the 28 commissioners , 9 are women. Some whiter than others, but since they are generally distinguished parliamentarians from their homelands ,before being let out to represent their people, it is reflecting a middle aged,.. 35 years plus, and the status quo of say 15 years ago, when they started their careers. Now we have been over exactly this ground before,and I am not going to waste further effort on a slow learner. I have no difficulty in dealing with errors of perception, but when it is repeated again,and by the same person, .I draw the line.
Obviously there are women commisioners. My reference to white males was for on here.
I, ll cut and paste from wiki for the diversity within the group wr speak of.
You can draw lines wherever you want, insulting people about learning ability is not called for an unusual for you. I, ll excuse it. Dont insult anymore Danidl, afterall its you incapable of spelling Zlatan or getting your PC not to correct it.
IMG_20190404_171250.jpg
Note the part about no ethnic minorities.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/28/people-of-african-descent-face-dire-picture-of-racism-in-eu
Suggest you read whole report, especially the part about there being 3 people of African descent working as MEPs out of 751..Even though there are around 100 million people of African descent in EU.. And you defend it, refuse to even see the issue. You know the name for that Danidl.

Before any issue can be tackled it has to be realised. You refuse to even accept the problem, refuse to see it and call me a slow learner. Very clever.
You are just so assured of your own assessment all others must be wrong,even though the evidence proving EU is both racist and sexist is there for all to see. Please explain why only 3 of 751 MEPs being black is acceptable, why is only 9 of 28 female on commisioners acceptable and zero ethnic minority commisioners OK.
I, ll tell you why, because white males on here and other places say so.
It will be a white middle class male disagreeing with this, a white middle class male agreeing with yours. Have a good look at UK MP composition then tell me which is most enlightened. The UK or the EU.
Then have another go at spelling Zlatan and answer who is really the slow learner.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: robdon

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
Obviously there are women commisioners. My reference to white males was for on here.
You can draw lines wherever you want, insulting people about learning ability is not called for an unusual for you. I, ll excuse it. Dont insult anymore Danidl, afterall its you incapable of spelling Zlatan or getting your PC not to correct it.
View attachment 29756

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/28/people-of-african-descent-face-dire-picture-of-racism-in-eu
Suggest you read whole report, especially the part about there being 3 people of African descent working as MEPs out of 751..Even though there are around 100 million people of African descent in EU.. And you defend it, refuse to even see the issue. You know the name for that Danidl.

Before any issue can be tackled it has to be realised. You refuse to even accept the problem, refuse to see it and call me a slow learner. Very clever.
You are just so assured of your own assessment all others must be wrong,even though the evidence proving EU is both racist and sexist is there for all to see. Please explain why only 3 of 751 MEPs being black is acceptable, why is only 9 of 28 female on commisioners acceptable and zero ethnic minority commisioners OK.
It will be a white middle class male disagreeing with this, a white middle class male agreeing with yours. Have a good look at UK MP composition then tell me which is most enlightened. The UK or the EU.
Then have another go at spelling Zlatan and answer who is really the slow learner.
I don’t care and have absolutely no interest in gender or ethnic breakdown. It’s a complete nonsense, it is totally irrelevant and it is destructive. All I care about is integrity, ability, efficiency, and effectiveness.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
I don’t place bets. If I do something, I like to do it properly, and to bet properly the sum staked has to be of sufficient magnitude to cause hurt if you lose, otherwise it’s not a bet.
Just put loads on, I, m sure bookies would accommodate. I dont gamble either but the published odds give an insight.5 to 1 means bookies still reckon its fairly likely.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
I don’t care and have absolutely no interest in gender or ethnic breakdown. It’s a complete nonsense, it is totally irrelevant and it is destructive. All I care about is integrity, ability, efficiency, and effectiveness.
At least that's honest.

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
View attachment 29756

That wilki is so biassed it beggars belief. Every single one of the commissioners is from an ethnic minority. The Finnish community in UK is very much a minority,yet there is a representative of that community in the commission...and I can replicate that 27 other times. It is just that there is a preponderance of Finns in Finland... Who knew?.
You can say" but " as often as you want, it changes nothing. As we explained before, to someone who is obviously a slow learner otherwise they would not come out with the same tropes again, It is the choice of the National Governments in each of the 28 countries, who they wish to propose as their Commissioner. If that does or does not reflect the racial mix of that population ,then so be it. But it actually does.if you have a population which is 80% Hispanic, it is extremely likely that their Prime minister will be Hispanic.
Likewise it is the choice of the electorate in each of the 28 countries comprising the EU who they vote for. We have a name for that, we call it democracy.
If you can show cause where persons of recent African descent have been PREVENTED from application as a MEP, then you may have cause. Incidentally I understand that the entire human race is of African descent

Advertisers