Brexit, for once some facts.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
I actually agree with that. Its what we expect from government. The clue is in the word. Govern. We now know we are not leaving, so say so and remain. Its a ridiculous act at moment.

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Fingers will be celebrating... But nervous...Brilliant.. Great result for spurs...

Omg. What a weird smash and grab.

Citeh were so dirty. Surprised considering their team cost about 600 million more than ours that they felt they needed to resort to such tactics.

But Spurs. What a team. A basically English core defying a conglomerate. A slave state. Amazing.

There is hope for us all

I hope united smash Barcelona tomorrow.

Reactions: Zlatan

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Well, it seems that there is hope for all of us, whichever side you are on. Have a look at this. There's some very interesting stuff on this guy's channel. I'd love to know who he is and who's feeding him the info.

• Dislike
Reactions: Wicky

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Omg. What a weird smash and grab.

Citeh were so dirty. Surprised considering their team cost about 600 million more than ours that they felt they needed to resort to such tactics.

But Spurs. What a team. A basically English core defying a conglomerate. A slave state. Amazing.

There is hope for us all

I hope united smash Barcelona tomorrow.
Heres hoping... Its a free hit so a bonus whatever result.. Yep, credit where its due. Poch and Spurs did well,actually more than well. Brilliant.

Reactions: Fingers

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Well, it seems that there is hope for all of us, whichever side you are on. Have a look at this. There's some very interesting stuff on this guy's channel. I'd love to know who he is and who's feeding him the info.

The problem with this stuff is it’s nuts.

It makes no sense.

Except for one thing. You only get it if you hate Jews.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I'd love to know who he is and who's feeding him the info.
he promised to cut taxes for the rich, create jobs for the young and borrow to 'invest'. Does it sound familiar?

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
50 year extension,then the ERG unicorns can go back to Somerset and die.
KudosDave
Funny how all the Remainer press criticise the ERG. When the truth is they're the only ones standing up for the actual Brexit we voted for - yet they are portrayed as the bad guys. And nobody within the Remainer bubble (incl most of you lot here) - even see this.

Last edited:

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
Some newspaper headlines are beyond belief this morning. Many are reporting that the EU is “plotting” to keep us prisoner for 12 months!

We can leave on Friday, entirely at our own discretion if we want to. The EU are trying to help us get out of the biggest balls up in political history, which is entirely of our own making. The fact that we have been lazy, fannying around for three years, and have no plans is nothing to do with the EU. That’s our fault.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Funny how all the Remainer press criticise the ERG. When the truth is they're the only ones standing up for the actual Brexit (we voted for. And yet they are portrayed as the bad guys. And nobody within the Remainer bubble (incl most of you lot here) - even see this.
Once again someone refers to the mythical "we" meaning of
course your right wing friends, not the mass of the Brexit voters who believed all the lies and promises made to them.
We see very clearly what you stand for,make no mistake about that,your little fascist revival is struggling, and thank goodness for that.

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
Once again someone refers to the mythical "we" meaning of
course your right wing friends, not the mass of the Brexit voters who believed all the lies and promises made to them.
We see very clearly what you stand for,make no mistake about that,your little fascist revival is struggling, and thank goodness for that.
I'd also say that threatening to disrupt the EU at every turn is grossly irresponsible. Even if you disagree with pretty much everything the EU stands for, causing problems within the EU is hardly a good way of getting on with our near-neighbours whether on an Eu or individual country basis.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
I'd also say that threatening to disrupt the EU at every turn is grossly irresponsible. Even if you disagree with pretty much everything the EU stands for, causing problems within the EU is hardly a good way of getting on with our near-neighbours whether on an Eu or individual country basis.
Such behavior marks the erg out as what they are, a sordid bunch of chancers happy to commit treason against the government or indeed any institution we are a member of in pursuit of profit.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Funny how all the Remainer press criticise the ERG. When the truth is they're the only ones standing up for the actual Brexit (we voted for. And yet they are portrayed as the bad guys. And nobody within the Remainer bubble (incl most of you lot here) - even see this.
I wonder how remainers would feel had they got 52% in THE referendum and then we left last week..??? Strange old world, Remainers get their wishes but still moan and insult. Habit I suppose.
May should have appointed Peter Hargreaves to conduct negotiations, we, d be leaving now and with a good deal for trade.
We should have shown complete disdain towards no deal, instead we showed panic and fear, playing straight into EU's hands. Yvette Cooper and co blew any chance of a decent outcome.

Last edited:

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
That is stating the obvious. In a functioning party system such an action would have the person removed from the party. .
N
Its also quite obvious Parties are not following the party line and perhaps ERG are attempting to do so. Which parties are following their manifests? None.
Its the problem with our politics at moment, factions all over place are following their own directives, forgetting official party line and manifests. Its why we cant make a decision.

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
May should have appointed Peter Hargreaves to conduct negotiations, we, d be leaving now and with a good deal for trade.
For three years (3) it has been stated that trade negotiations begin after the UK leaves the EU as per EU regulations (the ones the UK signed and even helped elaborate). How hard can that be to understand?

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
I wonder how remainers would feel had they got 52% in THE referendum and then we left last week..??? Strange old world, Remainers get their wishes but still moan and insult. Habit I suppose.
We should have shown complete disdain towards no deal, instead we showed panic and fear, playing straight into EU's hands. Yvette Cooper and co blew any chance of a decent outcome.
There never was a chance of a decent outcome was there? The whole idea behind brexit is too stupid for words

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
I could believe that at some time in the future when tempers cool, and rationality recovers, the British will be putting up a statue to Ms Cooper , for having saved the British from their worst selves

Advertisers