Brexit, for once some facts.

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
And this is the best of the bunch you have to select from?

He left Eton already classified by the Master in College as an idle, incompetent selfish idiot and he hasn't improved since then.

To be fair this does actually rate him well above the intellectual capacity of Conservative Party members who see him as a "Dangerous Intellectual"
So he didn't please his teachers at school.

GOOD.

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
I cannot for the life of me think of anyone I would rather have become Conservative Prime Minister than Boris

The suicide bomber armed with a Whoopee Cushion packed with Stink bombs. That's Boris
You deserve each other,you really do.:D
Did you read the article?

Tell the truth.

• Agree
Reactions: oldgroaner

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Did you read the article?

Tell the truth.
Yes I did how he came in with an empty head, was unprepared and simply acted the fool and extemporised, relying on public sympathy to laugh along with him
Along the lines of Freddy Starr or Tommy Cooper with his intentionally failing magic tricks

Boris has the sort of talent that would have been better put to use as a silent film slapstick comedian.
The trouble is he is also a congenital liar, cheat and utterly unfit for any public office.

And if you imagine he can be "handled" you underestimate the stupidity of the man.

I know you think he will match Farage, blow for blow, but he will disappoint in that regard, Farage will have him for Breakfast.
I really hope he gets the job, you deserve him. :cool:
Now it's your turn to answer a question
Why do you want to put Boris in a job you know he will fail miserably at doing, just a trick to ensure a "No Deal " Brexit to Let the Americans walk all over us is it?

Come on now tell the truth

Last edited:

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Yes I did how he came in with an empty head, was unprepared and simply acted the fool and extemporised, relying on public sympathy to laugh along with him
Along the lines of Freddy Starr or Tommy Cooper with his intentionally failing magic tricks

Boris has the sort of talent that would have been better put to use as a silent film slapstick comedian.
The trouble is he is also a congenital liar, cheat and utterly unfit for any public office.

And if you imagine he can be "handled" you underestimate the stupidity of the man.

I know you think he will match Farage, blow for blow, but he will disappoint in that regard, Farage will have him for Breakfast.
I really hope he gets the job, you deserve him. :cool:

You didn’t read it all did you.

It just makes you sound dumb when you pretend to know things you don’t. Like flecc and Chernobyl yesterday.

What is it with you remainers?

You’re like goldfish. And not clever goldfish either.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
You didn’t read it all did you.

It just makes you sound dumb when you pretend to know things you don’t. Like flecc and Chernobyl yesterday.

What is it with you remainers?

You’re like goldfish. And not clever goldfish either.
Actually I did read it ,and what is more did something you are unable to do understood ,why Oxygen James regards him as a useful idiot to achieve a no deal Brexit.
Boris distracts an audience from looking too closely at what an incompetent fool he really is.
And he will ensure a no deal Brexit through stupidity, exactly what the right wing want, and those like yourself among the leave voters lack the mental agility to see they are being conned again.
How odd that you complain that "Remainers" look down on "leavers" and treat them with contempt, but you feel free to make remarks like this time after time?

"What is it with you remainers?" usually followed with an insult like this last one
"You’re like goldfish. And not clever goldfish either."

Your brain must be tired after that dazzling invective, go and have a lie down and recover
I shall add "You’re like goldfish. And not clever goldfish either.""
To your ever expanding list of witty and pithy sayings

This is original too
"It just makes you sound dumb when you pretend to know things you don’t. Like flecc and Chernobyl yesterday."
Did you make it up all on your own? how clever, to string a childish insult onto an assertion that is simply a figment of your imagination, and then to tack that onto gratuitously insulting flecc too!
Wow! that is an impressive performance!
Now go away and play nicely with your toys.

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Actually I did read it ,and what is more did something you are unable to do understood ,why Oxygen James regards him as a useful idiot to achieve a no deal Brexit.
Boris distracts an audience from looking too closely at what an incompetent fool he really is.
And he will ensure a no deal Brexit through stupidity, exactly what the right wing want, and those like yourself among the leave voters lack the mental agility to see they are being conned again.
How odd that you complain that "Remainers" look down on "leavers" and treat them with contempt, but you feel free to make remarks like this time after time?

"What is it with you remainers?" usually followed with an insult like this last one
"You’re like goldfish. And not clever goldfish either."

Your brain must be tired after that dazzling invective, go and have a lie down and recover
I shall add "You’re like goldfish. And not clever goldfish either.""
To your ever expanding list of witty and pithy sayings

This is original too
"It just makes you sound dumb when you pretend to know things you don’t. Like flecc and Chernobyl yesterday."
Did you make it up all on your own? how clever, to string a childish insult onto an assertion that is simply a figment of your imagination, and then to tack that onto gratuitously insulting flecc too!
Wow! that is an impressive performance!
Now go away and play nicely with your toys.

No. You didn’t read it all. I don’t know if you have now.

But the message is more stark than the usual generic groaner bingo nonsense you posted.

It’s all an act. He does the same speech all the time. The turning up late, forgetting who’s show it is etc. It’s the same with his hair. Or was. It’s all very sex pistols in the sense they used to put margarine on their faces to develop spots. He simply tussles his hair to prove ‘he doesn’t really care’

It’s all an act and that’s the scary thing. He pretends it’s all off the cuff but it’s strategised to nth degree. He wants you to think he’s an amiable fool.

If you had said that before I would have agreed you. But not now. Next time read it fully before commenting please.

Thank you.

• Disagree
Reactions: oldgroaner

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
It’s all an act. He does the same speech all the time. The turning up late, forgetting who’s show it is etc. It’s the same with his hair. Or was. It’s all very sex pistols in the sense they used to put margarine on their faces to develop spots. He simply tussles his hair to prove ‘he doesn’t really care’

It’s all an act and that’s the scary thing. He pretends it’s all off the cuff but it’s strategised to nth degree. He wants you to think he’s an amiable fool.
This quoted main part of your post is excellent, perfectly summing up what a confidence trickster Boris Johnson is and has long been.

But why can't you confine yourself to this quality and not descend into false assumptions and insults?

Reactions: oyster and Fingers

Advertisers