Brexit, for once some facts.

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
Sunak spent his entire prepolitical career working for hedge funds before being parachuted into the house of commons in 2015. He will most certainly jump when cummings tells him to.
You just hate him because of his parent’s Indian heritage and because he has a different skin colour to you. I’ve got the measure of you, you racist bastard. It’s absolutely sickening in this day and age.

Reactions: Zlatan

Wicky

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2014
Colchester, Essex
www.jhepburn.co.uk
It’s all BS. Apparently there were issues with mobile phone signals. It was argued that his MAY have restricted access to legal advice. Confidential land lines were available and the place was crawling with lawyers plying their trade. It’s just a loophole and will be closed.

The big silver bird full of criminals will be heading to the Caribbean very soon. Worry not.
It's like Alf Garnett never left us

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Crumbs, you mean this whole thick leave voting thing of yours was sardonic attempt at humour, and that you're really an intelligent remainer?
My apologies Agnew, my intelligence is not in your exulted league. Wife's is tho. She was in Mensa and was highest ranking civil servant in North of England for 10 years or so, but she must be thick too... She voted leave.
To be fair Agnew, you dont really come over as particularly intelligent but I suppose half of battle is self belief and you aint short of that are you?
Amazing how both intelligent remainers post in here isnt it.

• :D
Reactions: oldgroaner

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
My apologies Agnew, my intelligence is not in your exulted league. Wife's is tho. She was in Mensa and was highest ranking civil servant in North of England for 10 years or so, but she must be thick too... She voted leave.
To be fair Agnew, you dont really come over as particularly intelligent but I suppose half of battle is self belief and you aint short of that are you?
Amazing how both intelligent remainers post in here isnt it.
And both reformed leave voters too, or have you reverted again while temporarily in retirement?

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
This thread has turned ugly due to blatant racism creeping in. It has to stop right now.
Absolutely not, showing pride in one's nationality of necessity infers racial superiority, a preference over other races. It follows that racism is inherently an essential element of being a good and loyal subject or citizen.

I'm not racist though, since I'm ashamed of this country and therefore not a good and loyal subject of the crown.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: jonathan.agnew

Advertisers