Brexit, for once some facts.

Wicky

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2014
Colchester, Essex
www.jhepburn.co.uk
victory ....rampant voter fraud
Not quite sure how you see that as 'rampant voter fraud' that will over turn the result for Pennsylvania.

Meanwhile from the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency that Trump signed* into being in 2018...

DHS agency: 'Nov. 3 election was most secure in American history'

“When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary,” CISA’s statement says. “This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors.

“There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.”

*The new agency will become the focal point at the department for protecting critical infrastructure, including election systems, against threats from unfriendly nation states, cyber criminals and other adversaries.

• Informative
Reactions: oyster and Woosh

Wicky

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2014
Colchester, Essex
www.jhepburn.co.uk
Well, well, they just keep on coming, another 234 this time!!

SHOCKING Voter Fraud Revealed in 234 Pages of Sworn Affidavits

Chaff

Speaking on Hannity on Fox News Wednesday night, White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany suggested that Detroit election workers counted dozens of ballots cast by ineligible voters assigned birth dates that would make them 120-years-old.

McEnany's comments mischaracterized a routine process used by election officials.

In an affidavit filed with Wayne County Circuit Court Wednesday, Chris Thomas, the former director of elections for Michigan who served as a special adviser to Detroit City Clerk Janice Winfrey, explained that software used by election workers required entering a birth date for absentee ballots cast by voters whose date of birth was not available to election workers.

In cases where a placeholder date was needed, election workers were instructed to enter the birth date January 1, 1900. That date was later corrected.

On her TV appearance, McEnany referenced one of the 234 affidavits in support of a lawsuit filed this week by President Donald Trump’s campaign in federal court in the Western District in Michigan. She said that one Republican challenger who was at TCF Center in Detroit, where election workers were processing and counting absentee ballots, observed election workers entering the same birthday 46 times.

“He documented that there was no voting record attached but a birth date was entered and that birth date was January 1, 1900,” McEnany said. That would make them 120 years-old, McEnany explained incredulously. The oldest person alive in the U.S. today is not even that old.

But these voters weren’t ineligible to vote nor do they share the same implausible birthday, explained Thomas.

In his affidavit, part of a separate lawsuit filed in Wayne County Circuit Court by two residents in a case also alleging election misconduct in Detroit, Thomas wrote that the January 1, 1900, birth date is a placeholder commonly used by election officials in Michigan that is assigned to voters whose eligibility to vote has been verified but who are not listed in the electronic poll book.

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
No ALLEGATIONS of fraud are never ending.... Subtle difference. If you listen very closely to Rudi, you will see that he is careful not to overstep .
Now again I dont know in detail that part, but does not each ballot have a code number, so that it will not be recounted?. She may very well have seen the same batch of ballots put into the same machine multiple times , she may have seen the same set put into multiple machines . These can easily be part of QA procedures. These are allegations , nothing less and nothing more. At least she is providing time and place information, for they can be investigated.
Even her interview is just at the level of suspicion. Her boss tells her to do her work .. whatever it is. since this guy can be named , why is he not supenia ed ? . she sees white trucks , but does not see what they are carrying ... Was she supplied with food in her 24 hour shift?

I took a few minutes to look at the Dominion website , and note that it is used in 28 of the states .. many of which voted Biden. . Perhaps it is being singled out not because it is corrupt , but because it is not.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I remember talk of straw clutching, but just a few days ago. Now look what you are doing.

I’ve always maintained that suspicion exists and the activity described by this whistle blower is, without doubt, suspicious. You have said yourself that these are honourable and trustworthy people, so her account must carry credibility. Where there is suspicion, there must be a thorough investigation, not this desire to sweep it under the carpet and rush to declare the new president. As each day passes, suspicion increases, not diminishes.

It may be that a gross error has been unwittingly made. We need to find out, so stop making excuses and guessing. Wait until those who know what they are talking about have looked into the matter.

• :D
Reactions: POLLY

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
Had to laugh at this one!

BLM Co-founder: “We Want Something For Our Vote,” Requests Meeting With Biden & Harris
BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors: "Black people won this election."

Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors just requested a meeting with Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, who she assumes to be the next presidential administration.
In a letter penned to both Biden and Harris, Cullors basically demands a meeting, reminding the two that black people are responsible for their alleged victory.
She says in the letter: “Black people won this election,” and then follows that with: “We want something for our vote.”

What a charming woman?
Of course, if Biden has any guts, he’d tell her to sod off.
Of course, he does not have any, so he’ll surely cater to the demands of the mob if elected.
This comes as no surprise.

BLM is a fictitious cause and a cover for anarchy. It should be declared a terrorist organisation.

• Agree
Reactions: SirNigel

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
CLANG!
is that the sound of a penny dropping I hear?

From the BBC

A No 10 insider told me Mr Cummings "jumped because otherwise he would be pushed soon", suggesting that, in the last few days, the prime minister saw that the former Vote Leave team was just "in it for themselves".

• Informative
  • Agree
Reactions: Nev and oyster

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
It may be that a gross error has been unwittingly made. We need to find out, so stop making excuses and guessing. Wait until those who know what they are talking about have looked into the matter.
don't be so suspicious.
the only win for Trump's lawyers so far is one case where votes without proper identifications can be discarded after 09-Nov instead of 12-Nov.
It's a win but on procedures rather than substance.
Three more days extra time is not going to make a difference to those who could not be contacted.
There is no indication how many are affected or whose votes are affected but they are already separated, not counted and unlikely form a significant number.
I am interested in possibilities of cheating through the machines like software updates or the 'green button' on the machine.

Last edited:

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
CLANG!

From the BBC

A No 10 insider told me Mr Cummings "jumped because otherwise he would be pushed soon", suggesting that, in the last few days, the prime minister saw that the former Vote Leave team was just "in it for themselves".
And has precipitated the resolution of this case - which should on its own have been enough to remove Cummings.

Special adviser sacked by Dominic Cummings to receive payoff

Sonia Khan’s claim of unfair dismissal settled shortly before hearing in move that will be seen as protecting PM’s adviser

• Informative
Reactions: Nev and Woosh

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
don't be so suspicious.
the only win for Trump's lawyers so far is one case where votes without proper identifications can be discarded after 09-Nov instead of 12-Nov.
It's a win but on procedures rather than substance.
Three more days extra time is not going to make a difference to those who could not be contacted.
There is no indication how many are affected or whose votes are affected but they are already separated, not counted and unlikely form a significant number.
It‘s impossible not to be suspicious with all of this suspicious activity coming to light. Stop trying to rush forwards and sweep it all under the carpet. It makes things look even more suspicious.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
CLANG!

From the BBC

Surely not!!
So now Boris rides to the rescue?
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
Moonshot shot doon:

Covid test for mass UK screening could miss up to half of cases, say scientists
Some trials of lateral flow test from US firm Innova found it was much less accurate than the government said it was

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
President Donald Trump's most supportive outlets sent a clear signal that his bid to win reelection has failed, as the Sheldon Adelson-owned Las Vegas Review-Journal and Rupert Murdoch-owned New York Post, along with a handful of other outlets, have recognized Joe Biden as the president-elect and debunked Trump's claims to a fraudulent election.​
The Las Vegas Review-Journal, owned by Adelson—a GOP megadonor— published a blistering editorial on Trump in Thursday’s edition, saying that fraud did not cost Trump the election “no matter how much the president tweets the opposite and his supporters wish it so,” and calling the president’s claims “an insult to reason and logic” just over a week after endorsing him.​
The New York Post, which is owned by billionaire Fox News founder Murdoch and was the largest paper to endorse Trump, praised the president’s legacy in an editorial Saturday, saying it’s one “he could easily run on in 2024 — if he quits the conspiracy-addled talk of a ‘stolen’ election.”​

Can't help thinking the 2024 run is for Trump to believe - and no-one else can see it actually happening.

Reactions: POLLY and Wicky

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Can't help thinking the 2024 run is for Trump to believe - and no-one else can see it actually happening.
Trump has already planned for that. He's got a PAC to collect 40% of the donations from those who give money to fight the court cases.
Meanwhile, the MSM have called Arizona for Biden.

• Informative
Reactions: POLLY and oyster

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
Trump has already planned for that. He's got a PAC to collect 40% of the donations from those who give money to fight the court cases.
That might indeed be what Trump thinks. (Is that too generous to him?) But...

The scented candles in the White House to cover up the stench of fast food suggests that there could be no 2024 run. That much fast food might well see him out of everything by then.

Just think of all the McCain chips he will have consumed. The irony that they might take Trump out!

(Actually just telling him they are McCain fries might be sufficient! :) )

Reactions: Nev and Woosh

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I remember talk of straw clutching, but just a few days ago. Now look what you are doing.

I’ve always maintained that suspicion exists and the activity described by this whistle blower is, without doubt, suspicious. You have said yourself that these are honourable and trustworthy people, so her account must carry credibility. Where there is suspicion, there must be a thorough investigation, not this desire to sweep it under the carpet and rush to declare the new president. As each day passes, suspicion increases, not diminishes.

No... She is not a civil public servant,so doe not get that flag
Parse this complaint
1. She saw packs of ballots being fed into a machine multiple times.
2. She saw white vans
3 She did not see food or drinks
4 She was told by her supervisor to do her work.
Other people did see poll workers eating food and saw igloo boxes ..(coolboxes to us ), distributed.
But much more relevant is that these were scanners ,hence the full paper trail exists .

Rather than me being naïve, perhaps you might look elsewhere. 25K is an attractive inducement. A few hours of national fame is incredible exposure,and being hailed a heroine is intoxicating. .. Movie careers have been built on less. And even better, when the time comes for cross examination, It all comes down to interpretation.. "Are you sure it was the same batch?. " "Well I think so, but I was 30 ft away, or I had been there for 15 hours at the time " .. none of it disprovable. What does the GoP get?. .. suspicion publicity ..very cheap at 25k.

Last edited:

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
No... She is not a civil servant ,
Parse this complaint
1. She saw packs of ballots being fed into a machine multiple times.
2. She saw white vans
3 She did not see food or drinks
4 She was told by her supervisor to do her work.
Other people did see poll workers eating food and saw igloo boxes ..(coolboxes to us ), distributed.
But much more relevant is that these were scanners ,hence the full paper trail exists .
Like me, like everyone else on here, you have absolutely no idea what took place. You think you do, you are convinced you are clever enough to work it out, but alas you are not. It may all be perfectly innocent, there may have been one or two inconsequential errors made, or there may have been jiggery-pokery happening. You do not know. The end.

• Agree
Reactions: vfr400 and daveboy

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I read somewhere a suggestion that a 'software update' was used to switch a percentage of Trump's votes to Biden's, just enough for Biden to win.
That reminds me of Gus Gorman's get rich quick scheme.

Advertisers