Brexit, for once some facts.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Conclusion .. Trump attempting to Steal the election.
it does look a bit like you said but...
Trump won in 6-7 times more counties than Biden.
If you take out California where Biden won 4.9 millions more votes, Trump would have good reasons to complain because the margin is quite small.
He was lucky in 2016 may be he is just unlucky this time.
The man is without doubt a formidable campaigner.

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
Vfr ..this is just" whack a mole" again and again ,and is getting very tiresome. You continue to post unverified or incorrect information again and again, and people need to check it up. Just because one is paranoid does not mean that that people are not out to get one, is true but please a little bit of fact checking first.
The current state of play is that unless there was a massive coordinated campaign conspiracy by 50% of the US establishment to subvert this election, there just isn't any case to answer.
My take is that the civil servants employed at States level were so frightened by the potential this time around of Russian interference ,that THEY WERE PARANOID and made every possible effort to ensure the race was clean. Like everyone else they were blindsided by the CV19 bombshell, and sought to make postal ballots more palatable. In some cases the extension of voting duration and verification of voters was beyond that mandated by their legislation,and that is the majority of current legal challenges.
vfr is a sad little troll - you will be playing whack a mole with him forever, he doesn't listen he doesn't correct his mistakes he's a sad little troll.

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
How do you know that the scans have not been kept? In addition one of those scanners also makes a thumbprint photo of each image scanned..at least their website says so.
Who says there are links to Cuba.. please don't do coy now.
It's never ending huh?

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
it does look a bit like you said but...
Trump won in 6-7 times more counties than Biden.
If you take out California where Biden won 4.9 millions more votes, Trump would have good reasons to complain because the margin is quite small.
He was lucky in 2016 may be he is just unlucky this time.
The man is without doubt a formidable campaigner.
Counties or land don't vote, people do. What the election showed in very stark terms was a rural / urban split. Unfortunately for Trump, more of the population live in cities and large towns . Looking at any USA map shows a sea if red and only pockets of Blue. ..but they are very densely populated pockets. It is also the reason why Trump was ahead early. It is much easier to count a small population in a regional centre than in a major centre.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
Heads you lose, tails you don't win?

“For years the Dems have been preaching how unsafe and rigged our elections have been,” Trump said in a new tweet. “Now they are saying what a wonderful job the Trump Administration did in making 2020 the most secure election ever. Actually this is true, except for what the Democrats did. Rigged Election!”

• :D
Reactions: Woosh

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
Cummings has gone. I’m very surprised that he hasn’t hung around to bask in all of the congratulations and plaudits when Brexit turns out to be a marvellous success in the new year. He’s put so much work into Brexit, it only seems fair that he shares in the congratulatory phase.

• Informative
Reactions: oyster and flecc

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I agree, but an element of expectation, borderline coercion exists. It’s particularly noticeable in F1.
True. Fortunately I don't think that's true of premier league football where the officials have declined to kneel at times.

I very much doubt there's any coercion among the players since they have team mates and opponents of every colour who are also friends and would naturally support each other.

I suspect you haven't given enough weight to how angry all the players have been at the blatantly offensive previous racism of the crowds of so called supporters. It remains to be seen if that returns with the return of the crowds.

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
True. Fortunately I don't think that's true of premier league football where the officials have declined to kneel at times.

I very much doubt there's any coercion among the players since they have team mates and opponents of every colour who are also friends and would naturally support each other.

I suspect you haven't given enough weight to how angry all the players have been at the blatantly offensive previous racism of the crowds of so called supporters. It remains to be seen if that returns with the return of the crowds.
I know I’ve said that racism is an exaggerated problem, but racism in football is very real.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Cummings has gone. I’m very surprised that he hasn’t hung around to bask in all of the congratulations and plaudits when Brexit turns out to be a marvellous success in the new year. He’s put so much work into Brexit, it only seems fair that he shares in the congratulatory phase.
Given his having no faith in anyone but himself, I'm sure he prefers any praise for him comes from him as it's always previously done. That way he can be sure it is adequately expressed.

Reactions: oyster

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I know I’ve said that racism is an exaggerated problem, but racism in football is very real.
I'm hoping that it will be greatly reduced and possible even absent when the crowds return.

The knee campaign has put down a marker in a way never previously possible and the charitable work by those like Raheem Sterling and Marcus Rashford has widely impressed.

In politics, with the politician versus the skilled footballer in the common mind, the footballer will win every time, even when black.

• Agree
Reactions: oyster

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
And Priti is doing well today:

Priti Patel not following her own anti-trafficking policy, judge rules
Ruling could halt deportation of hundreds of asylum seekers who arrived in UK during pandemic

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
And Priti is doing well today:

Priti Patel not following her own anti-trafficking policy, judge rules
Ruling could halt deportation of hundreds of asylum seekers who arrived in UK during pandemic
Shock horror, a government minister screws up? Whatever next?

Wicky

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2014
Colchester, Essex
www.jhepburn.co.uk
Here's a very interesting anaysis by Vee. Does anyone want to make any comments about the content?
Trump's always has an odd way of dealing with the media

So when he finds the MSM doesn't humbly bow down and adulate him as his ego's wont more than anything in wthe whole world , even more than filthy lucre - he made friends-and-influenced them in the only way he knows how - very soon after his 2016 inauguration when his claims that had the largest inauguration crowd in history led to the invention of the infamous 'alternative facts' phrase when the media clearly had evidence to the contrary i.e. photos, video, and journalists with their feet on the ground. It was downhill from then on. And he's made no attempt to build a better relationship, instead he made his anger with media his USP (as he's done with anyone or group not kowtowing to him) and seen him behaving more and more like a pantomime villian combined with the back end of a flatulent orange cow.

I see he's castigating Fox news now as being Deep State as he wombles off out the door like Cummings has just done...

Last edited:

Advertisers