Brexit, for once some facts.

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
Is this all fluff and mirrors or do you think she's serious? It's the full lowdown on how the election computers work.
She has really gone out on a limb , and is cutting it off behind her. This was a more strident offering than Rudi's and she is therefore in greater jeopardy. ..Maybe she hopes to be pardoned? She has named individuals and companies and she does not have evidence. She has described processes that could be done , but does not know whether they leave audit trails behind. I can see a suit for defamation being lodged tomorrow or Tuesday.

Reactions: Woosh

SirNigel

Pedelecer
Sep 25, 2020
Joe Biden: "I don't need you to vote for me to get me elected." ..............................Yep, that checks out

It was a miracle to even get Dominion to vote for this looney cornpop :D :D :D

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
She has really gone out on a limb , and is cutting it off behind her. This was a more strident offering than Rudi's and she is therefore in greater jeopardy. ..Maybe she hopes to be pardoned? She has named individuals and companies and she does not have evidence. She has described processes that could be done , but does not know whether they leave audit trails behind. I can see a suit for defamation being lodged tomorrow or Tuesday.
She said that she has sworn witness statements to everything she said.

• :D
Reactions: POLLY

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
What happens now if Biden has another aneurism that wipes out the other half of his brain and completely incapacitates him?

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
I'm sure more than half the country will be only too willing to assist with that by keeping their distance.
Every time I see a hivis jacket, I do a double-take so that I will know if I need to turn around.

Mind this seems a bit over-the-top to get out of PMQs.

Reactions: flecc

Wicky

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2014
Colchester, Essex
www.jhepburn.co.uk
McEnany had with her the 234 pages of affidavits

On Thursday 12, an Arizona judge Daniel Kiley savaged the affidavits produced to back the case as 'spam' and a Trump lawyer said they were not alleging fraud in any form.

A Trump campaign attorney conceded in court on Thursday morning that he tried to enter hundreds of dodgy form-filed affidavits into evidence, even though their own investigation found that a subset of the sworn statements that they received were filled with lies and “spam.”

“This is concerning,” Judge Daniel Kiley, from Arizona’s Maricopa County, remarked with some understatement.

“How is that a reliable process of gathering evidence?” the judge asked, later blocking admission of the so-called evidence.

• Informative
Reactions: flecc and oyster

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
it's the same with the sharpiegate. Thousands and thousands of affidavits were collected. When under questioning, none could say if or how they know their vote wasn't counted. It's a simple looking up the voting registers, if their vote was counted, it was recorded there.
Trump asks his followers for help, calling them 'patriots'. In the process, he gives them a potential criminal record.
The problem with software fraud is it's very difficult to prove, especially when you have firewalls between processes.

Last edited:
  • Agree
  • :D
Reactions: POLLY and oyster

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales

Advertisers