Broken battery lock

Deni

Just Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Bristol
Hi does anybody know if it is possible to renew a broken ignition/battery lock on a Freego eagle with out having to buy a new battery? Not only does the lock spin in the hole but slides out with the key :oops:
Any advice would be appreciated.o_O

FreeGo Electric Bikes

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 24, 2015
Southampton
Hi Deni. Of course it is possible to replace the battery switch. Please contact our service team on 02382 148947 and they will be able to identify the correct lock for you. I would recommend that it is replaced by a qualified technician.

Best regards
Richard

• Agree
Reactions: Emo Rider
D

Deleted member 4366

Hi does anybody know if it is possible to renew a broken ignition/battery lock on a Freego eagle with out having to buy a new battery? Not only does the lock spin in the hole but slides out with the key :oops:
Any advice would be appreciated.o_O
If it's a silver battery with a black top, the lock is a standard part that you can buy from Ebay:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Battery-Chager-Lock-with-2-keys-For-Motorcycle-Electric-Bike-Scooter-E-bike-New-/151807330009?epid=915563476&hash=item23586c06d9:g:GXAAAOSw-3FZAvXw

Deni

Just Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Bristol
Hi Deni. Of course it is possible to replace the battery switch. Please contact our service team on 02382 148947 and they will be able to identify the correct lock for you. I would recommend that it is replaced by a qualified technician.

Best regards
Richard
Hi Richard thanks for that I will give it a go
Den