By seized by police!

gsm.terra

Pedelecer
Aug 3, 2020
Edinburgh
Nice one. Got me going. Actually became a good bit of banter. A good lie is a believable lie.
Indeed! Goes to show, that the community here will come together if you have a major problem.. and I tip my Scottish bonnet to you all for this... Bravo! :)

MichaelM

Pedelecer
Nov 14, 2020
Thank goodness I take beta blockers. You had me going there.

• :D
Reactions: gsm.terra

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I don't look at dates, so yes well and truly got me on that one.
Probably the first time I have been had on fool's day.

It still make you a bar steward though for riling us.

D

Deleted member 33385

There are two problems in this matter. First is that they are taught to take command of nny situation encountered and not let those they are dealing with gain the upper hand.

"Leaders are not born, they're made."

FatBob

Pedelecer
Apr 15, 2020
Greater Manchester
As kids we played by the rule that April Fools' don't count after 12 noon (yeah, don't ask). I posted after 2 PM so... :cool: (at least that's what I'm sticking with!)

D

Deleted member 33385

Guys, did you notice the date of this post? :):D

I was frothing at the mouth with righteous anger, and readying my pitchfork and flaming torch to rebel rouse a pedelecer army... to raid precinct 13 Edinburgh, and get your bike back! I was also halfway through arranging a track to gain nationwide publicity, like The Special's "Freeeeee! Nelson Man-del-a!", but couldn't get "Freeeeee! gsm.terra's Decathlon Electric Hybrid Bike Riverside 500 E ebike!" to fit:

Last edited: