cant decide what kit to buy

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
thank you johny.
I will post to you a better support for the sensor head on Monday.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
thanks how much you sell those torque arms
I don't have those If you want to fit torque arms, get them from d8veh's link, they look very nice.
the sensor needs to drop down more
yes, I can see that. I'll make a better support for you on Monday.
I'll post it to you on Monday.

johny

Pedelecer
May 13, 2017
nottingham
woosh got it working no need to make me some thing. i used thin bit of metal bent it in to shape put your sensor on it and wired tied it to frame what you think. had to make hole bit bigger was catching on ring when put pedal on. those hydraulic sensor to said to get dont work as the motor is working without magnet. put magnet to it it stops any ideas20170611_100608.jpg 20170611_100849.jpg

johny

Pedelecer
May 13, 2017
nottingham
20170611_144845.jpg well i think thats my build finished apart from torque arm on way and hydraulic brake switch gona make bracket up for king meter and put it in middle of handle bars. new tyres on back wheel out of line by 2mm

Reactions: Woosh

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
new tyres on back wheel out of line by 2mm
if it's off the centre line, I can send you tomorrow a wheel washer to center the wheel to the middle line of your bike.

For the pedal sensor, I have made a new support that will fit better to your bike.

I will post it to you tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 4366

if it's off the centre line, I can send you tomorrow a wheel washer to center the wheel to the middle line of your bike.
The disc won't line up with the caliper if you add a washer. The best way is to adjust the spokes, though you can add a washer and put some washers behind the caliper adapter if you have side mount.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
johny, I'll send you a spoke key.
d8veh is right, in our workshop, we always true the motor wheel after installation of the kit.
Must put that in the manual.

johny

Pedelecer
May 13, 2017
nottingham
thanks woosh. this battery how look after it when used bike put it back on charge. let it run down put it on charge has it got cut off if left on charge

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
the charger cuts off the charge automatically when the battery is full.
There is an LED on the charger which goes red when charging, green when it has finished changing.
Every mile you ride on battery will require about 6 minutes charging time, 10 miles = 1 hour charging time.
It is best to ride and recharge often.
If you don't use the bike for a long time, it's better to keep the battery around 75% full, not totally full. That is, charge the battery to full then ride about 7 miles before storage.

• Informative
Reactions: D C