Carrera + Bafang Code 12 + 10s Lipo/Charger

iain85

Pedelecer
Aug 5, 2010
I bought this off here last summer with the intention of upgrading the battery pack to make it go faster, alas this never happened and I'm now moving abroad in August so I'm selling this on. It's literally sat in my garage doing nothing ( I have another electric bike) I've recently checked the bike over and the battery pack looks a little swollen so I'd rather sell I as a complete bike minus battery as I assume the swollen nature of the pack means it's terminal. You are welcome to have the pack and the wiring loom if you fell you may be able to rescue it.

Here is the original advert complete with pics, the one addition to be info,is the front brake is almost useless (like that when I bought it) so assume the cost of a hydraulic upgrade as a necessary upgrade.

Please pm offers. You can obviously see what I paid for it so pm me sensible offers please considering the above info.

Carrera + Bafang Code 12 + 10s Lipo/Charger

http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/threads/carrera-bafang-code-12-10s-lipo-charger.18329/

Kinninvie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 5, 2013
Teesdale,England
Dont forget to tell people where it is !!

iain85

Pedelecer
Aug 5, 2010
Oppps, sorry it's in Canterbury but can arrange to leave the bike in SE London if it makes it easier for anyone.

iain85

Pedelecer
Aug 5, 2010
Still for sale, this is a grea bike and once it has a battery and hydraulic front brake fitted you're good to go.