Carrera charge cable extender

Michael Love

Pedelecer
Aug 26, 2018
Hi,
When I got my bike at Xmas, the charger cable had a 6inch extender cable on it.
But pulling the bike out of the shed without disconnecting it has broken the plug on the end of it, so now I am left with just the charger cable itself and no doubt in a few months I will break the plug on the end of it.
I haven't seen any available on the Halfords site, just the very pricey charger.

Does anyone know where these extender cables can be bought?

Thanks.

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
Hi,
When I got my bike at Xmas, the charger cable had a 6inch extender cable on it.
But pulling the bike out of the shed without disconnecting it has broken the plug on the end of it, so now I am left with just the charger cable itself and no doubt in a few months I will break the plug on the end of it.
I haven't seen any available on the Halfords site, just the very pricey charger.

Does anyone know where these extender cables can be bought?

Thanks.
If you made and posted some decent clear pictures, I could maybe answer your question better.
Normally, (I am a devil with a soldering Iron ;)), I would simply make a new one, maybe a bit longer, to give you better warning the next time, with a bell on it, as a warning alarm!
regards
Andy

Michael Love

Pedelecer
Aug 26, 2018
Ok guys,
In case anyone is looking for this in the future. Can buy these open ended at one end also in case you break the charging lead and know someone that can solder these to the original charging lead.
Here's what I bought from RS components. UK.rs-online.com
A 50cm extension lead for the charger cable.
RS code: 1860356
Desc: RPC-M8-3MS-0.5-M8-3FR-PVC

Thanks for offer to help.

Attachments