Carrera Crossfire-e & Vulcan-e (Mk1&Mk2) compatible 11.6ah battery New £140 delivered

egroover

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2016
UK
Comes with EU Charger and Mounting bracket as well as battery. Good reviews, supplied from Yosepower. The only difference is that the percentage value is not shown on the display (battery bars still are shown)

Go though topcashback.co.uk (13% cashback today)
collect store coupon
apply discount code Hotukdeals23 at checkout
Pay with a fee free card in $
Works out at about £140 delivered from Germany

Reactions: Bikes4two

cyclebuddy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 2, 2016
Beds & Norfolk
The only difference...
Are you sure? The listing states it comes with a "Standard BMS". That means the centre 4 output pins aren't connected. The Crossfire-e came with all 6-pins connected - the battery being marked with a "Smart BMS" sticker.

I don't want to rain on your parade; this Phylion SF-06 battery is used extensively in (mostly) European e-bikes like Fisher. It may work in Halfords e-bikes, but maybe not?

egroover

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2016
UK
Are you sure? The listing states it comes with a "Standard BMS". That means the centre 4 output pins aren't connected. The Crossfire-e came with all 6-pins connected - the battery being marked with a "Smart BMS" sticker.

I don't want to rain on your parade; this Phylion SF-06 battery is used extensively in (mostly) European e-bikes like Fisher. It may work in Halfords e-bikes, but maybe not?
All the reviews I have read from aliexpress, yosepower website and members on this forum state the battery works fine in their Carrera bikes, the difference being that the percent value is not shown on the display, that's reassurance enough for me. Or you could spend the £500 Halfords want for the official version...

cyclebuddy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 2, 2016
Beds & Norfolk
The previous version YosePower sold did have the Smart BMS. This current batch of 10 they're now offering (they say) don't. I don't know if that matters for a Crossfire-e, I'm just pointing out the difference. My own e-bike uses this same SF-06 not-smart battery: I paid £150 for a spare.

It's the smart-BMS one that (usually) costs the money and is (often) more difficult to come by.