Carrera Vengeance Display

Thiago

Just Joined
Nov 2, 2019
Hello alright, my name is Thiago !! I have an electric Carrera Vengeance, my display broke today and I can't find a similar one, does anyone know if any other display works on these bikes or does anyone know a site that sells !! The display is the King Meter 790.

Attachments

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
The 790 is a standard part that you can get from many of the stockists, but you have to hunt for one with the right connector. Have a look at Aliexpress. Alternatively, you can get one with a different cable or connector, then cut off both connectors and solder the wires together, which is what I normally do.

Reactions: Thiago

Thiago

Just Joined
Nov 2, 2019
The 790 is a standard part that you can get from many of the stockists, but you have to hunt for one with the right connector. Have a look at Aliexpress. Alternatively, you can get one with a different cable or connector, then cut off both connectors and solder the wires together, which is what I normally do.
Good idea, I found some but with different connectors. I will order and change the cables !!
Thanks mate!!

Chibueve

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 17, 2020
i know this thread is old, but the idea of soldering cables caught my eyes. Do you mean to use any display out there (Bafang, KT, etc.) and simply look for the right connector?