Cheap Kalkhoff

dimmer

Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2009
surrey
Sorry guys i could not resist buying this as it is so cheap,i will let you know if it is genuine or not ,

regards,

George.

fishingpaul

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 24, 2007
Congratulations on bagging that one,it looks a real bargain just make sure it comes with the keys and charger and that the seller can name 50 cyces as the shop they purchased it from.

oriteroom

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 13, 2008
WOW!!! Some bargain. What was is on a Buy it Now price at that! Unbelieveable. Let us know if it's genuine (looks like it oughta be given he's got feedback) but...£350!

Regards.

Mike

dimmer

Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2009
surrey
Hi all, i got home about 2 hour ago with the bike,it looks great.

The lady selling it said her husband bought it in january this year (2009) and only went around the block once and next day felt unwell,without going into her personal story he never rode it again,so she is having a clear out and only wanted £350.

Well ,she could not find the charger but will post it onto me when she finds it(she said her late husband said it works by peddling and did not know it had to be charged).

The tyres were almost flat and the battery was in hibernation,as i already have a pro-connect which i bought of one of the members on this forum i had a charger and the battery initially showed 3 bars and is now fully charged,

After a few adjustments it looks like a new bike and everything works fine.

I could not buy a replacement battery for this price,i will have to think whether to sell one as i cannot ride 2 would 50 cycles give me warranty on this bike?

Anyway thanks for reading,

George.

daniel.weck

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 8, 2009
George, you're a lucky man !
Dan (a little bit jealous, keep getting outbid by snipers on eBay ... )
:)

Barnowl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 18, 2008
I dooon't believe it. Unbelievable. :eek:

That's got to be the best bike for the money that I have ever seen. You must be chuffed. :)