Cheapest Bosch bike?

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
What is the cheapest Bosch bike?

My nomination - which I'm sure can be beaten - is a range of Ghost/Bosch bikes all at £1,459.27 from the German retailer in the link.

It says VAT and carriage included, so there should be no extras.

The bikes themselves look fine, Ghost is a good make and all the ones I've checked have the bigger battery.

One even has the performance motor.

http://www.mhw-bike.com/ebikes/

Reactions: soundwave

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
Try adding shipping for hazardous goods. They'll be little in it!
Plus the fact that it'll have to go back to G for any warranty cases.
.....and having dealt with Martin, it would be worth paying a bit extra for the comfort of knowing that you have a reliable dealer to contact should anything go wrong.

Pro-Cycling Golla are good for the items that are difficult to find in the UK. I have bought bit and bobs from them and they are very helpful and have given me good advice.

Reactions: Martin@e-bikeshop

rolando177

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 5, 2011
There is an issue with replacement battery costs.

I have just received a 24Ah 26V Derby cycle battery for my old Raleigh Dover.

€620 (£450) including postage. Arrived after two days by Parcelforce with the correct packaging and labels.

£695 was the cheapest I could find in UK. Is it really worth £250 to have a UK supplier?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
£695 was the cheapest I could find in UK. Is it really worth £250 to have a UK supplier?

i will be getting my batt from Germany when i do need to replace it and all other parts for it as well, its just loads cheaper.

D

Deleted member 4366

I can remember when I first joined the forum, people were boasting that those bikes were so efficient that they could do 70 miles on their 26v 8Ah batteties. That 24Ah would take them 210 miles then, or do you think that they might have missed out a few important details like they did the 70 miles with the bike on the train?

Reactions: Cyclezee
C

Cyclezee

I can remember when I first joined the forum, people were boasting that those bikes were so efficient that they could do 70 miles on their 26v 8Ah batteties. That 24Ah would take them 210 miles then, or do you think that they might have missed out a few important details like they did the 70 miles with the bike on the train?
or riding on the flat with the motor off;)