Cheapest ever brand new ebike ? £312.50 Argos up

egroover

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2016
UK
£312.50

Also 36v folder for £350

Single speed, small battery, but CHEAP!!

E-Move 28 Inch Wheel Size Unisex 36V Electric Bike

E-Move 28 Inch Wheel Size Unisex 36V Electric Bike
£312.50
Half Price

About this product

This lightweight and nimble graphite-grey men's e-bike is ideal for city travel and makes a great commuter machine. The on-board motor takes all the effort out of the trip to work or to the shops and back, ensuring that you always arrive at your destination feeling fresh and energised – and the single-speed motor means that the bike is incredibly easy to operate, especially in busy stop-start town traffic.
Tight rear triangle optimises power delivery.
Panasonic Cell.
Key features
  • Men's electric bikes.
  • Alloy frame.
  • microSHIFT Shifters shifters.
  • Front tektro alloy mechanical disc and rear alloy V brake brakes.
  • Rigid suspension.
  • Ralson tyres.
  • Double-wall rims.
  • Quick-release front wheel.
  • 12mm wheel nut size.
  • Steel forks.
  • Front and rear mudguards not included.
  • Reflectors included.
  • Adjustable seat.
  • Adjustable handlebars.
  • Rear pannier holder.
  • Minimal assembly.
Size and weight
  • Assembled dimensions: H108, W64, L180cm.
  • Weight fully assembled 18.6kg.
  • 18 inch frame size.
  • 28 inch wheel size.
  • Package dimensions: H80, W27, D139cm.
  • Package weight 24.4kg.
  • Suitable for riders with 30 to 34 inch inside leg measurements.
  • Maximum rider weight 100kg.
Electric capability
  • Lithium-ion battery.
  • Battery weight 1.55kg.
  • Full charge time 4 hours.
  • 18 miles per full charge.
  • Battery dimensions: H4.45, W5.45, D50.22cm.
  • Battery location: within down tube.
  • 250W motor power.
  • 3 power modes.
  • Hub motors power mode.
  • Motor location: rear hub motor.
  • Electric motor restriction.
General information
  • For an easy delivery, your new bike will arrive with partially inflated tyres, make sure you top them up before riding.
  • 1 year battery guarantee.
  • Manufacturer's 2 year frame and fork guarantee; tyres and tubes are excluded from the guarantee.
  • EAN: 5055973441720.

Last edited:

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Do you think it is a bike for £295? You didn't even read description did you?
You don't get the bike. They're selling the permission to buy the bike that you can sell at a normal price with £80 profit. You can probably make the same arrangement with Woosh without paying the £295.

sjpt

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Winchester
Lots on that dropshipping advert site about how they'll help with marketing (and promotional tricks). Maybe not surprising there is less (nothing?) about support.

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020
Might as well nip outside and place the money int e nearest drain.
What a complete waste of time.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Before I bought my conversion kit a couple of years ago, I considered an Argos electric folder... but when I asked how much a replacement battery cost, it was more than that sale price.

thelarkbox

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2023
oxon
Im confused by this thread.. while im tempted to add a £350 folding ebike to the stable, I have no clue what the drop-shipping comments or the £295 price have comer from???

The argos sale prices seem to extend well into January 2024 so will be good links to refer what bike should i buy queries to for the next few weeks or until they run out..

Az.

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 27, 2022
Plymouth
Im confused by this thread.. while im tempted to add a £350 folding ebike to the stable, I have no clue what the drop-shipping comments or the £295 price have comer from???
Saracen posted a link to what he thought was a cheap bike and then removed his post.

• :D
Reactions: esuark

StuartsProjects

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 9, 2021
The argos sale prices seem to extend well into January 2024 so will be good links to refer what bike should i buy queries to for the next few weeks or until they run out..
For the price it seems a bargain.

If you have a decent eBike that may have cost you a great deal more than £312 and you depend on it for commuting or whatever, what do you do if it breaks down, is a fix going to be quick and cheap, maybe not.

So buy a £312 eBike and keep it as a spare, it may not be the best choice for regular use, but heck, its there.

• Agree
Reactions: Az.

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023

thelarkbox

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2023
oxon