Check this bad boy out

mxer

Pedelecer
Nov 28, 2010
That looks really nice. Love the colour.

Did you sit on it? I don't know if I'd stretch to the bars and peddles?.

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
I like the look, but I can't think of any time when it would be vaguely sensible to ride for me.
True. But it will let the kids loose in the sweet shop, if it gets people through the bike shop front door.. It's a nicely designed low rider. More of a work of art than an ebike. Having said that, it probably shifts with that big front motor. :)

Is that a motor on the back too?

Reactions: fatwomble

SteveRuss

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2015
Bristol, Uk
True. But it will let the kids loose in the sweet shop, if it gets people through the bike shop front door.. It's a nicely designed low rider. More of a work of art than an ebike. Having said that, it probably shifts with that big front motor. :)

Is that a motor on the back too?
As far as I remember, there was a small rear motor but as I was literally passing it on occasion (when the shop was closed) I didn't study it that well. I wish I had now..

Reactions: LeighPing

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
As far as I remember, there was a small rear motor but as I was literally passing it on occasion (when the shop was closed) I didn't study it that well. I wish I had now..
Might be an alfine rear hub ? The tensioner looks like an alfine one well

Very hard to tell !

• Informative

Ultrafunkula

Pedelecer
Mar 18, 2011
You got to admire the Dutch for some of these creations.
I think I was about 16 when I last saw a pair of cowhorn bars like that.

• Agree

SteveRuss

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2015
Bristol, Uk
You got to admire the Dutch for some of these creations.
I think I was about 16 when I last saw a pair of cowhorn bars like that.
In reality, the bike looked a lot more usable and possibly a little less 'outgoing' in appearance. It was quite a sight to see.