Chenglish....

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
I just highlight the characters, right click and use the IM translator that's top in my context menu then.
Flecc....as ever, you are wonderful........thanks for that :D :D

Lynda :)

carpetbagger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 20, 2007
blackburn
Oh NO.......now I am the brunt of it and have no way of translating back to find out what you are saying, .....hmmmmmm.....I dread to think........be kind lol ;)

Lynda :)
你的愿望就是我的命令

jazper53

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 20, 2012
Brighton
我去了我第一次骑马的一年内两个星期前,43英里,完全精疲力竭,我应该已经做了几年的20英里乘坐的是,第一,你从错误中学习!
我同意,我希望我的旅程计划,尽可能多使用自行车道

carpetbagger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 20, 2007
blackburn

Scimitar

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 31, 2010
Ireland
在远边的山坡上,等待着一个人,一个人用一个雷达枪
和淡马。永远不要说永远,说快的车手

carpetbagger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 20, 2007
blackburn
在远边的山坡上,等待着一个人,一个人用一个雷达枪
和淡马。永远不要说永远,说快的车手
哈哈,pc辛勤工作的雷达枪

jazper53

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 20, 2012
Brighton
冷风一吹,僵硬的骨骼和吱吱作响的踏板。今天是我第一次骑马,今年无论是自行车,我们挣扎了一下,但时间越长,我们去了我们变得更加自信,因为我们希望,气喘吁吁爬上山被换成了喜悦的泪水,我们对抽油机达到我们的目标所有超出下坡感谢上帝。

carpetbagger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 20, 2007
blackburn
冷风一吹,僵硬的骨骼和吱吱作响的踏板。今天是我第一次骑马,今年无论是自行车,我们挣扎了一下,但时间越长,我们去了我们变得更加自信,因为我们希望,气喘吁吁爬上山被换成了喜悦的泪水,我们对抽油机达到我们的目标所有超出下坡感谢上帝。
因此,所有在愉快的一天

neptune

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2012
Boston lincs
Years ago, a friend of mine went on holiday to Hong Kong. After a drunken night, he went with his mates to a backstreet tatoo parlour. He paid to have his name, and his girlfriends name tatooed on his arm, in Chinese letters. He was really proud of the result, and on his return, couldn`t wait to show it to everyone. Then one night, he went to a local Chinese takeaway. The staff fell about laughing. Apparently, what had actually been written was "All westerners are Bar-stewards."

jazper53

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 20, 2012
Brighton
Years ago, a friend of mine went on holiday to Hong Kong. After a drunken night, he went with his mates to a backstreet tatoo parlour. He paid to have his name, and his girlfriends name tatooed on his arm, in Chinese letters. He was really proud of the result, and on his return, couldn`t wait to show it to everyone. Then one night, he went to a local Chinese takeaway. The staff fell about laughing. Apparently, what had actually been written was "All westerners are Bar-stewards."
........这本来会更糟.......

carpetbagger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 20, 2007
blackburn
something like this then
所有的西方人都是混蛋 :D:D

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Back in the 1960s when it was fashionable to wear far less conservative shirts than those we have today, I bought one which had vertical panel strips alongside the centrebuttons bearing two strings of Chinese characters. Out in the West End one evening I saw a Chinese man frown when he looked at it in passing. I never did find out what those characters meant, but I didn't risk wearing that shirt again!

carpetbagger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 20, 2007
blackburn
Back in the 1960s when it was fashionable to wear far less conservative shirts than those we have today, I bought one which had vertical panel strips alongside the centrebuttons bearing two strings of Chinese characters. Out in the West End one evening I saw a Chinese man frown when he looked at it in passing. I never did find out what those characters meant, but I didn't risk wearing that shirt again!
you haven't got it stashed in the wardrobe by any chance ? You could scan it into translate just for the laugh !

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
you haven't got it stashed in the wardrobe by any chance ? You could scan it into translate just for the laugh !
No, I slung it many years ago, so it remains forever a mystery! I moved to France for a while in the mid '60s and the range of shirt variations there was far better anyway, so just before I returned later I stocked up.

Advertisers