Help! Clicking noise (bottom bracket?)

GSV3MiaC

Pedelecer
Jun 6, 2020
Granted, and I've done it for years. For £3.50, though, there is something wonderfully tactile about a nice 'soft feel' handle for putting down the torque! And you still have the option of copper pipe when it gets serious.;)
But being a complete-ist, I'd have to have a whole set, so the £3.50 would balloon significantly..

Phil Dryden

Pedelecer
Jun 20, 2018
Leicester
Hi Phil. I have the same problem on my 905 - did you cure yours in the end?
Hi Tezzer. I'm now approaching 2000 miles on the bike, and the noise has disappeared! What it was I have no idea, but, thankfully, it never affected the performance of the bike. Like most cyclists I'm a born fiddler, and over the past 12 months I have experimented with a variety of different accessories. I had a wide saddle on, and when I tried a slightly narrower one some months ago I noticed that a variety of little squeaks and creaks disappeared! It may be that the very wide saddle was rocking too much from side to side with pedalling. It would fit with the noise coming with left leg extension, but I was convinced it originated from the bottom bracket area and not the saddle. Sorry I can't be more specific, but if its only a small irritating noise and has no effect on the bikes performance I think I would advise you to simply ignore it until either it disappears or more evidence becomes apparent. Enjoy the bike.