Commuting to work on an EAPC. Sweat free and effortless!

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
Who ever said that? :D

It certainly wasn't my take on things at just after 7.00am this morning when it was raining hard, with wet long grass brushing along the side of my bare legs, and mud being flung everywhere.

I'm enjoying every second of turning a two mile drive, into roughly a ten mile plus off road ride. Roll on winter. :)

Not sure when 7am is.. is it around siily-o-clock?[emoji56]

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Half an hour before I get off work :)

Reactions: EddiePJ

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
Up until the end of January this year, I had cycled to work on my ebike every day for nearly 8 years. I was doing over 3000 miles a year to and from work.

Now I've been moved and it's 49 miles each way to and from work. My ebike hasn't turned a wheel since 3:00 pm on 29 January 2016 when I got off having arrived home from my last place of work.

I really miss that twice daily ride. Don't take it for granted and enjoy every minute. Even the cold wet and windy ones are good.

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Eddie needs a survey question I think:

Enjoying riding in the winter cold and mud?

a) Stark raving mad
b) Mad as a Hatter
c) Bonkers
d) He certainly isn't right...

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
My commute has just become even more fun.

On Sunday morning I was given sole rights to ride on 500 acres of private woodland.

This woodland also just happens to be in the right location for me to incorporate it into my commute. :)

Hard to believe that all this mud is just from two days of commuting, and we aren't even yet into winter.. Cycling to work doesn't get any better. :)

I might even have to take up fishing!

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
My commute has just become even more fun.

On Sunday morning I was given sole rights to ride on 500 acres of private woodland.
So the dongle is on order then? ;)

• :D
Reactions: LeighPing

nemesis

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 14, 2011
So the dongle is on order then? ;)
The Bosch CX motor is incredible with a dongle fitted,i have a x3 speed on mine and it realy makes it come alive.
For off road use only maybe not needed because speeds are lower over rough terrain and hills.

Izzyekerslike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 3, 2015
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Not a chance. :)

I have zero interest in them, and for the most part, would in no way aid my off road riding.

An Oset trials bike would be good fun in there though. :)
The range of OSET bikes is ever expanding, with seven bikes currently available - catering to riders from 2-12, and beyond!

Have you ever been told you need to grow up!

Reactions: EddiePJ

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Reactions: mw1

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
I'm sorry..I find this post very confusing

Can someone explain to me what this word "work" means..
I was struggling to substitute the word "work" for 'attend'. I can understand the confusion. :(

The range of OSET bikes is ever expanding, with seven bikes currently available - catering to riders from 2-12, and beyond!

Have you ever been told you need to grow up!
Seven models, that is pretty impressive. There is an OSET dealer very close to me, but it has beena couple of years since I have been in the place.

As for growing up, where would be the fun in doing that. :)

My chiropractor would also go out of business!!

Reactions: VictoryV and mw1