Controller LCD-P3C E-bike UrbanGlide C7

Frederico Vicente

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 1, 2021
Aveiro - Portugal
Good night everyone. Hope you all are well. I have a question and can't find anything on the internet that would help me, so I ask for help.

When I go to the configuration of the controller of my bike, show "- - - - " these dashes, I believe it is to put a password...

Would you know if the password is universal standard or brand-specific?

Here's the photo of the controller...

The model of my bike is;

UrbanGlide E-bike C7

Thanks

Attachments

Frederico Vicente

Aug 1, 2021
Aveiro - Portugal
The factory one was 3745, but the manufacturer might have put in their own. Please let us know if it works,
Hello vfr400..

Not work

Underneath the controller is the model I put here and another number that starts with Y/N.

This controller is new, the old controller they used on this electric bike was the S866

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
I'd try 1234. 1111, 9999, then the 50 numbers from 1954 to 2005, which are the likely birth years of anybosy that set it. After that, anybody's guess, or buy a new controller and LCD. They don't cost much.

Reactions: Frederico Vicente

Frederico Vicente

Aug 1, 2021
Aveiro - Portugal
Any luck? Are you holding any button after the password?
Hello.

I haven't had any luck yet, and even the manufacturer hasn't given me a confident answer.

After entering the "password" I hold the power button, which is what I know with the other controllers.

But so far nothing entering the parameters.

Markmol

Just Joined
Dec 5, 2021
Back..

And for happiness, that's the code.

Now I can do a better tuning in the parameters.

Thank you very much @fuggymegox.
Hi, I just bought my new E-Bike RKS RSIII PRO. and it has the same controller LCD-P3C, did have any chance to get the user guide of the controller? or how to make the USB slot function?

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
This video seems it might be of use, but there doesn't seem to be any mention of the USB slot function?

Carlbery

Just Joined
Jan 2, 2022
I think that the usb-port is not intended for customer use. Perhaps it's for factory programming?