controller

D

Deleted member 4366

It might be better if you explain what you're trying to do.

robdon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 5, 2013
I have fitted a Q100 motor to a claud butler trecker I have, I had previously fitted this controller to a bike you helped me with, but the controller never seemed to work properly, so I swapped it with a ku65 controller and it worked perfect.
it is now fitted to the claud butler and still not working properly, throttle does not work as before, motor seems noisy, but pas works ok.
have checked hall and phase wires for continuity, these ok.
why I thought it was faulty with two different throttles not working.
if I know what controllers work with this type of LCD, I could get one.
or maybe the LCD is not set up properly, but that should not stop the throttle not working.
ROB

D

Deleted member 4366

IIUC then, I sold you the controller, but it's never worked properly. Is that correct? I think I have a spare one somewhere because I had one faulty LCD. Do you want to send it back, and I'll send you another one.

robdon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 5, 2013
NO DAVE you did not sell me the controller I bought a kit on ebay and was going to fit it on a Giant suede, but I could not get it to work, you suggested a ku65 which worked great on the Giant. having this kit I was fitting it on the claud butler, I was only trying to find out what controller would work with the lcd in the picture.
thanks for help
ROB

• Disagree
Reactions: tommie
D

Deleted member 4366

OK. Got it. I get confused because I deal with so many different people. Anyway. I think I have a controller. I'll have a look tomorrow and let you know.

awol

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 4, 2013
Just curious, would that LCD work with an S12S or S06S controller. It plugs on but has slightly different color wires matching.

robdon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 5, 2013
I do not know that is why I a inquiring, one of those might work but I want to be certain.
thank you
ROB

D

Deleted member 4366

Just curious, would that LCD work with an S12S or S06S controller. It plugs on but has slightly different color wires matching.
You have to be very sure that the wires match because two of them carry battery voltage. The colours don't matter, but their function does. The two data wires follow some data protocols. As long as the protocols are the same, some functions should work.

robdon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 5, 2013
I go on holiday tomorrow morning, for a month, I will get in touch with you when I return.
thanks for help
ROB

• :D
Reactions: tommie