correct mounting for sjcam m20 my videos are upside down

footpump

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 19, 2014
hi all recently got sjcam m20 and affixed to handlebars using garmin/gopro compatible mount.
but found all my videos are inverted (upside down)
idealy I want to mount the camera without the clear Perspex case.

but find handlebar mounts take up too much room on my other 2 ebikes cluttered handlebars?

sugestions with pics please for correct mounting of camera P1060358.JPG

Bigdaddyuk666

Pedelecer
Feb 25, 2015
Leicestershire
I had to add a spacer hinge bit to the bracket so it had a better angle and used it paintballing too it just goes on like the hi viz straps not hard to work out [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
I had to add a spacer hinge bit to the bracket so it had a better angle and used it paintballing too it just goes on like the hi viz straps not hard to work out [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
I didnt mean how did it fit, just wondered how the vid looks when biking. Can you add a link to a clip? I came down a really rough bolder strewn track yesterday and all the bar wiggling made the video unwatchable

D

Deleted member 4366

I got a mount with my camera that screws to a standard handlebar mount:

20170703_191157.jpg

footpump

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 19, 2014
thanks all for info, I have a chest strap gizmo for use with action cams but don't use it if I just am wearing a tee shirt.
the supplied handle bar mounts for some reason , if attatching Perspex cage the camera points left or right rather than forward.
d8veh I have the same camera mount as in your pic but have ordered a similar standard mount.
the is a rotate option in the camera settings.
I want to use my lcd phone output to power the sjcam, which I cant do with the Perspex box in situ, might try camera+ belt clip+cable tie to stem downtube.

ps there is a june 2017 firmware for sjm20