Cube Ams

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Cube Ams now all but finished just waiting for some rivnuts to arrive and inline fuse holder to come.
Break cut outs working and light is a Banggood one.
DSCF0041.JPG DSCF0039.JPG

Reactions: trex and mfj197
D

Deleted member 4366

Nice bike. Did you make your light bracket out of aluminium? If so, it'll probably break after a couple of weeks of commuting. You need to go a lot thicker or make a steel one
If you can tie the bottom of it to something to stop it vibrating, it'll last a lot longer.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Ali it is D8ve got a strip for 99p so I can get it mounted and wired up. I have a sibling who works on techy space projects so going to see if he can make me a stainless one.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Fordulike they are 26" REBA air.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Can't say yet :(. Bought it used and straight away removed the cranks ready for conversion but that ended up being delayed so haven't yet been out on it due to being vey busy with my bees and work at home. Hoping to go out next Tues or Weds for a good ride.
I have Suntours NEX on my 700c and are ok for the road and prevent my wrists and lower arms form aching which used to happen without them.
My carbon mtb has Rockshok Recons and these are good and soak up all the bumps and uneveness for offroading certainly a big improvement on the NEX, so am expecting good riding with the Reba.