For Sale Cube Compact Hybrid 20 for sale

BigG

Pedelecer
Oct 5, 2016
Co Durham
BigG submitted a new listing:

Cube Compact Hybrid 20 for sale - Cube Compact Hybrid 20 for sale

Due to health issues I’m selling my Cube Compact Hybrid 20.
I have covered 107 miles and had its warranty service at the Cube dealer.. Infinity Cycles.
I have added a front rack with an Ortleib bad attached by a Rixen Kaul quick release ( not shown in picture )

View attachment 40670

Cube Compact Hybrid
“”The Compact Hybrid from Cube is a 20″ wheel compact bike with 90º folding handlebars. It’s design is for flexible urban mobility, but equally at home on the...
Learn more about this listing...

BigG

Pedelecer
Oct 5, 2016
Co Durham
Hi, Nice bike sorry you have to sell. Can you tell me would it suit a shorter rider? Where are you based and how much do you want for the bike?.

Regards Jimmy
Hi Jimmy,
it is suitable for all sizes of rider... my good friend is 5’4” and still has the seatpost raised. The handle bars have loads of adjustments, up, down and even some fore and aft adjustments.
If you open the advert, there is one button to press for more, then a second will open the advert in full.
I’m in County Durham, near Beamish Open Air Museum.
I am asking for £1500 which is about a £900 saving on a bike “as new”” with 107 miles on the clock.

jimbob66

Just Joined
Feb 8, 2021
Hi Jimmy,
it is suitable for all sizes of rider... my good friend is 5’4” and still has the seatpost raised. The handle bars have loads of adjustments, up, down and even some fore and aft adjustments.
If you open the advert, there is one button to press for more, then a second will open the advert in full.
I’m in County Durham, near Beamish Open Air Museum.
I am asking for £1500 which is about a £900 saving on a bike “as new”” with 107 miles on the clock.
HI, I am very interested in the bike, how do we proceed?. I am not sure about travelling to Durham whilst we are locked down .

Thanks Jimmy

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
One would think driving any distance to buy a used/2nd hand bike would be frowned upon esp if you are ANPR'd.

sjpt

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Winchester
One would think driving any distance to buy a used/2nd hand bike would be frowned upon esp if you are ANPR'd.
But the bike is in the same county as Barnard Castle, so driving there might be OK?

Reactions: PhilMK42

BigG

Pedelecer
Oct 5, 2016
Co Durham
But the bike is in the same county as Barnard Castle, so driving there might be OK?
Just to save you guys worrying, I’m going to store the bike for Jimmy until after lockdown....... unless Dominic Cummings will collect for him!

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
It is clear in one post where the seller is but not the the potential buyer.

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
What lockdown!
At least every other day I’m either out on my bike for exercise or out in my car as a career. I’m seeing an awful lot of cars especially around town and I don’t think they are all essential journeys o_O at least the country roads are quieter ;) and Sainsbury’s is dead at 7:30 AM:cool: