Cube Reaction HPA Pro 500 2017

Kenji

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 7, 2017
Leeds
HI Guys and Gals!

I have decided to sell my beloved cube ebike due to some injuries, riding is extremely painful for me these days. The ebay link is below. if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask! Thanks

Starting Price is £999.99

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/273427676962

Kenji

Aug 7, 2017
Leeds
Just a quick bump, listing finishes in a few mins and the price is still £999.99. If you want to grab a quick bargain then get in quick! Thanks

Kenji

Aug 7, 2017
Leeds
Had a time waster on eBay, typically. If anyone wants to purchase this bike then I will do it through this forum for the time being, outside of eBay. All details are on the listing. Asking for £999.99 :)

Kenji

Aug 7, 2017
Leeds
eBay auction ended with no bids. Relisted as buy it now, at £1300. Open to offers.

If you are interested, you can buy it through here and I will chuck in a gold rated chain lock and helmet for £1k.

John doncaster dn6

Pedelecer
Sep 9, 2018
This may be totally wrong BUT.

Looking at your previous post shows you were possibly using it for deliveroo deliveries, add injuries as the reason for selling.

As a suspicious person it looks like you were knocked off at work with the bike sustaining damage etc and looking to get back nearly what you paid.

Your stated budget was £1000 possibly £1200 and the ex demo cube was slightly more than what you wanted to spend. Possibly £1300???

Sorry but it sets alarm bells in my mind.

I'm not accusing, I'm just saying people research things and think the worst.

When I bought from the classifieds on here I read over 100 seller posts etc and even found a possible owner video on YouTube etc.

Just saying. Good luck with the sale either way.

Last edited: