current user list

musicbooks

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2007
OK Flecc, own up.. how do you manage to keep your name off the current user list while posting..??:confused: :confused: and while we're at it, can you predict (just for me) the national lottery numbers for next week?:D

bw
musicbooks

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Go to Quicklinks in the green bar above, choose "Edit Options", then tick the first item "Use Invisible Mode", then scroll to the foot and click the "Save Changes" button.

I suppose that now I've revealed that, everyone will disappear from "now online", joining myself and Aldby in a ghostly presence.

Why do you want the measly Lotto winning numbers? Euro millions jackpot is £93,000,000 this week, none of their money squandered on the two week Olympics shindig. I'm winning it this week though, so no numbers I'm afraid. :p

I'll treat you to a new Tasman out of the winnings though. :D

musicbooks

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2007
I'll treat you to a new Tasman out of the winnings though. :D
Could you stretch to a proconnect- super illegal?:D
bw
musicbooks

"£93,000,000.." Now isn't that just about the 9.6% cut in public transport "not" planned for 2011?

Are you feeling Philanthropic, Flecc?:D
bw
musicbooks

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
A 21 mph assisted Pro Connect S is the illegal one, but if you wait for next year when, with an SRAM Dual Drive available, it'll do at least 25 mph assisted. :eek:

Actually, I don't do lotteries as I can't cope with all the money I've got already.

Now you'll have to work out whether I'm teasing about Euro Millions or teasing about not coping with my money! :p

One of them is true.