Cyclamatic Power Plus with 36v battery and controller

dtg78

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 19, 2014
Can anybody send me a link to a site where I can buy a compatible 36v controller for the cyclamatic with a 36v battery please?

D

Deleted member 4366

If the size is OK, go for it, but you need the LED display to go with it, so £40

I just checked the BMSBattery website. For a few pounds more, you can get their S06S with S-LCD1, which would be a much better option. You'll also need their cheapest wheel speed sensor to go with it. It's the same sixe as the Ebay one. You still need to check if it's small enough.

dtg78

Dec 19, 2014
Ok, think I will just go for the £40 option off ebay, what about the black plastic connector gor the pas? Thanks.

dtg78

Dec 19, 2014
I will get the one from ebay as I can't afford the bms battery including shipping. Can I connect the pedal assist wires to each other bare with electrical tape or do I need connectors? If so where do I get the connectors? The pedal assist connector coming from the cyclamatic is split into two connectors with 3 wires.

D

Deleted member 4366

IIRC, the red (5v) wire to the pedal sensor came from a separate connector, but you still have the standard three wires to the sensor. Just cut everything off and put on a three-way connector. They're called 2.5mm JST SM 3 pin. You can find them on Ebay.