Cyclamatic power plus

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
You can use any magnet disc with the same pole count, ebay usually have a few.

Itsashambles

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 20, 2018
oldham
You could try contacting:

https://www.thesportshq.com/cyclamatic-power-plus-cx1-electric-mountain-bike

See if they have any spares. Think your chain quick link thingy is on upside down too o_O
I don't know anything about bikes, took it to a non profit organisation, cheap but I don't think he had a clue, he fitted a new chain and derailleur, new tyres, back wheel seems to move a bit when I grip it. when I say I have no idea, I mean no idea, managed to repair a puncture, that's it really. Things just don't seem right, I wish I had a pal to help me.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Where do you live as someone on here with knowledge maybe able to help if they are nearby.

Itsashambles

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 20, 2018
oldham
9.99 plus postage. 3.99. I'm guessing that it will be an exact replica, and should I have to fit it , it will actually fit. Do you think they are cheaper on eBay?

Amoto65

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 2, 2017
Cheshire
That seems about right price wise, you will have too remove the right hand crank arm to fit it, pretty simple job with the right tools.....

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
That Ebay sensor could work with modification, but won't work as a direct replacement. The Cyclamatic Power Plus sensor only has two wires in the connector. The third wire comes from the throttle. If you can't do simple wiring, you should get the original one from Sports HQ. You need a crank puller to get the chainwheel off, which you can get from Ebay for about £3.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I would go with an original from Sports HQ, it sounds like you will need help to fit it so looks like back to your bike shop.
Have a look on Facey or Nextdoor community to see if there is a bicycle workshop locally with more knowledgeable members.