Cycling Gear

RoadieRoger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2010
Lidl are offering Cycling Essentials on Thursday, 4th April . For those who are saddle sore or beginning to walk like John Wayne this is your opportunity to select one of 5 types of saddle on offer at £7.99 .

Laser Man

Pedelecer
Jul 1, 2018
Michelmersh SO51
Thanks for the heads up!

I have a good pannier bag, but it is a bit small.
Got a pair of huge panniers at Lidl today. They seem reasonable quality for an amazing price - at £9.99/pair it doesn't really matter if they don't last forever.
Wife went mad and bought yet another helmet and some lurid lycra.

RoadieRoger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2010
I bought 2 saddles , the Air Comfort and the Medicus . I have also sent for another Suspension seatpost to conduct a bit of research with these saddles by easily substituting them for the present ones on my Ebikes .

Poolepete

Pedelecer
Aug 14, 2018
Poole
I've been having panniers bags in the back of my mind for a while now. These jobs from Lidl forced the issue. Used one of them today, it was very easy to fit and allowed me to use the bike for a little shopping trip rather than having to use the car.

For £9.99 they are a bargain!

RoadieRoger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2010
Well I have now tested the Crivit Air Comfort Saddle and the Suspension Seatpost Combination on my Fat Tyre Folder and the ride is very comfortable . The Air Comfort Saddle can be pumped up to hard with 15 presses of the inflator bladder or in my case just 3 presses to give a soft setting . The Suspension Seatpost is a Promax with the adjusting screw set to the softest setting . The Promax at £14.95 and the Lidl Air Comfort Saddle at £7.99 must be the best bargains to get a nice comfy ride .