Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021

Public Health England likes the Llama juice covid treatment:

...good job they're not extinct yet.

Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

the sun will explode and the moon will be long gone buy then but id blow it up just for fun just to see what happens ;)

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021

the sun will explode and the moon will be long gone buy then but id blow it up just for fun just to see what happens ;)

If you don't get vaccinated - DO YOU WANT RESTLESS ANAL SYNDROME?!!??!

Cycling with a restless anus would be... unsettling...

Well, it's your arse on the line, not mine - and would a restless anus stay on a line anyway? Or would it hop about, refusing to comply? Researchers are having to do this to wild restless anuses right now:

Last edited:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Tesco delivered some brown lentils, which I have now sprouted.

1. Rinse a few times with cold water.
2. Soak for 12 hours in cold water.
3. Drain using the sprouting jars, invert the jars, walk away from the jars, leave the jars alone, stop mucking about with those jars!
4. Rinse gently until the water runs clear, three times a day for 3 or 4 days.

...now the question is, do I eat them raw? I've never had any problems, but you can't be too careful... I don't fancy an ecoli infection, on the other hand they taste nice: A bit nutty and sprouty:

Beansprouts taste nicer with a bit of salad dressing or soya sauce. They look about ready.

StuartsProjects

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 9, 2021

"Campaigners for the drug point to a number of scientific studies and often claim this evidence is being ignored or covered up. But a review by a group of independent scientists has cast serious doubt on that body of research.

The BBC can reveal that more than a third of 26 major trials of the drug for use on Covid have serious errors or signs of potential fraud. None of the rest show convincing evidence of ivermectin's effectiveness.

Dr Kyle Sheldrick, one of the group investigating the studies, said they had not found "a single clinical trial" claiming to show that ivermectin prevented Covid deaths that did not contain "either obvious signs of fabrication or errors so critical they invalidate the study".

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Tony1951

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021