Cycling. Health. Covid. Diet.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Hi Tony. Yes, I was pointing out that the link Soundwave used to imply tens or hundreds of thousands have died due to the various vaccines being used actually stated that 1600 had died within 28 days of getting the vaccine. It also goes on to say that people die every day from all sorts of reasons, so you would expect around 1600 to die anyway. I thought it was ironic that his ‘proof’ countered his own argumen.
You're not understanding how it works. You're right that hundreds of people die every day, but the database of vaccine reactions is a special one, where the doctors have to fill out a special report when they believe that a patient has suffered a reaction to a vaccine. It's called the Yellow Card Reporting System. USA has the same, vut called VAERS. It's not just some low level administrator figuring out who's had the vaccine and died soon after.

As I said, the doctor will not bother themself to spend all the time filling out a special report unless they have a high level of belief that the patient did indeed suffer a reaction to the vaccine. The default situation is not to fill in a report, so one can understand that there will be some cases where the doctor saw a reaction, but couldn't be bothered to fill in a report or thought that the evidence wasn't 100% conclusive or simply didn't have the time. It's not so likely the other way round that the doctor fills in a report when they're not sure, especially when you consider that there are many doctors suffering consequences from speaking out against the vaccine.

Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
What impact has the rollout of vaccinations against SARS-CoV2 had on the number of claims being received by the Vaccine Damage Payments Unit?

DWP Response

The DWP has some of the information you have requested.

The Vaccine Damage Payments Scheme (VDPS) provides a one-off tax free payment,
currently £120,000, to those people who are severely disabled as a result of vaccination
against a specified disease, within the meaning of the Act.

It is not compensation. It is a payment to help ease the financial burden for those individuals
where, on very rare occasions, vaccination has caused severe disablement. The Scheme
does not prejudice the right of the disabled person to pursue a claim for damages through the
courts. It should be considered in context with the range of support, financial and otherwise,
that is available to disabled people in the UK, for example, free healthcare, social care
support and disability benefits.

yet this money will affect any benefits you are getting as over 16k fkn joke if you ask me! and you try getting that 120k from the dwp you will have to prove at a tribunal that the vaccine has made you 60% disabled or more to even get it.

wonder what they will say lol :p

Tony1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
You're not understanding how it works. You're right that hundreds of people die every day, but the database of vaccine reactions is a special one, where the doctors have to fill out a special report when they believe that a patient has suffered a reaction to a vaccine. It's called the Yellow Card Reporting System. USA has the same, vut called VAERS. It's not just some low level administrator figuring out who's had the vaccine and died soon after.

As I said, the doctor will not bother themself to spend all the time filling out a special report unless they have a high level of belief that the patient did indeed suffer a reaction to the vaccine. The default situation is not to fill in a report, so one can understand that there will be some cases where the doctor saw a reaction, but couldn't be bothered to fill in a report or thought that the evidence wasn't 100% conclusive or simply didn't have the time. It's not so likely the other way round that the doctor fills in a report when they're not sure, especially when you consider that there are many doctors suffering consequences from speaking out against the vaccine.
But it isn't just doctors that can use the yellow card system; you can and I can. When you get your vaccinations, they give you a sheet which tells you to report any adverse reactions. Plenty of ordinary Joe public folks make their own entries on that database and they are followed up. I mentioned my partner is a GP. If she gets an issue which she thinks could have a connection to the vaccine, she makes a referral. When you have a vaccine, they spend minutes telling you that if you have a certain range of issues you should contact your doctor and report it. You seem to think doctors are too lazy to bother. In my experience, they aren't, and I know a lot of them. In my experience they are serious professionals who above all else are serious about the well being of the people who come to them. No, I am not naive enough to imagine that there are not idle rogues about who are practising as doctors, but these are outliers, I would say. My partner will at times work 14 hours a day. She will go to see a patient who is terminal and has elected to die at home, when she is off duty, to check that their care package is working and that they are comfortable. If need be she will see that the drug regime is changed to make things right. These people are not the sort who fail to do their duty as you imagine.

You made assertions above based not on evidence but on your own assumptions. At every turn you have come up with ideas that in a variety of ways suggest that vaccination for covid is dangerous and being managed by crooks and villains. I have over and over again made it clear that while there have been some harms from vaccination in a tiny tiny proportion of recipients, using the best data possible, I can say that if you are an adult over about thirty, you at least 500 times more likely to come to serious harm from NOT having the vaccine, than from having it and if you are an older adult, like you are, you are quite probably a thousand times more likely to come to harm from the actual virus than from the vaccine. Ninety seven percent of people in the USA now being admitted to hospital with severe covid problems are UNVACCINATED and those dying of it are more than 97% unvaccinated. What more can be said than that to influence a rational person, I do not know.

Last edited:
Reactions: guerney

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Conspiracy theory is what communists shout when they don't like to hear the truth. That's a fact!
Everyone of every shade of political colour or have reason to persuade do the same, and it's a very old tactic detailed by Machiavelli in his thilling (thought provoking! A revelation! etc.) blockbuster "The Prince", and many others have before him:

History, Geography and Economics can to some extent be used as a mind-antivirus.

Last edited:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Aliens have been anal probing terrified human abductees for hundreds of thousands of years, some continuously, to determine the easiest way to improve human livestock- prior to consumption of all humans on earth, and achieving such flavour and nutrient improvements, without alerting humans to their presence to any great degree, which would allow us to organise and fight back. Thus, after millenia of drilling arses, they've hit paydirt and concluded our microbiome is our weakest link, thus with plausible deniability have released a modified coronavirus near Wuhan. It's all about flavour. I've started my latest batch of Chickpea Natto, because tasting nice is polite.

They have been unable to anal probe the lizard people because of their wildly thrashing tails. They're too stringy anyway, the geckos will inherit the earth.

Last edited:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Perhaps this new non-mRNA Novavax will be less worrying for some:

Last edited:

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020
Conspiracy theory is what communists shout when they don't like to hear the truth. That's a fact!
No it isnt, its the retort of a conspiracy theorist without a valid or logical argument.

Incidentally, do you know what a communist actually is, or do you just throw that out there as an insult.

Last edited:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Last edited:

Tony1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
Can you show some examples of where I did that?
No - I don't have time to waste on such a pointless project. I'm about to go out and install a new length of guttering on my house.

Anyone who has followed this thread can see very clearly, your posts and links which claim bad faith on the part of several groups and organisations advocating for vaccination against covid. You clearly imply or state that they are acting in bad faith. Even just a few posts above you have claimed directly that the UK authorities are hiding harm data, doctors dont bother to record cases of harm, and that sinister forces are putting money into vaccination campaigns.

I'll say again - I have considerable regard and respect for your ebike advice and patient assistance to people who need help here - well done on that. It's good, but here you are trolling in my view. I'd say you are better than that.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Coincidentally, I'm also off to sort out guttering - on my garden shed leading to my rainwater harvesting barrels.

Reactions: Tony1951

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
No - I don't have time to waste on such a pointless project. I'm about to go out and install a new length of guttering on my house.

Anyone who has followed this thread can see very clearly, your posts and links which claim bad faith on the part of several groups and organisations advocating for vaccination against covid. You clearly imply or state that they are acting in bad faith. Even just a few posts above you have claimed directly that the UK authorities are hiding harm data, doctors dont bother to record cases of harm, and that sinister forces are putting money into vaccination campaigns.

I'll say again - I have considerable regard and respect for your ebike advice and patient assistance to people who need help here - well done on that. It's good, but here you are trolling in my view. I'd say you are better than that.
You've made an unjustified slanderous comment. I'll give you a short chance to retract your comment and appologise.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
my nan died on Sunday after a 2 month stint at Gloucester hospital and went in at first with a so called chest infection and nothing was done for weeks diagnosis wise until we started complaining as when no one was there the staff did not bother to do anything than pump her full of drugs for weeks for the pain she was in as turned out is was kidney failure in the last week she was there after a scan we forced them to do and the nhs even sent a bed out to her house so could die at home just days b4 and still there now it is fkn disgusting and neglect as at 85 it is just a bed to die in from the nhs esp if no one can visit you it is a death sentence!

yet she was tested all the time for the virus and never had it never had the vaccine and died from old age on the death cert.

Tony1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
You've made an unjustified slanderous comment. I'll give you a short chance to retract your comment and appologise.
There is nothing to apologise for old chap. I think you are too clever to believe what you are writing here. I think you need to look up what 'slander' is. It isn't expressing an opinion in good faith.

Last edited:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021