Cyclist kicks cyclist into parked car!

Jimo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2018
Fakenham, Norfolk
Here’s hoping that police can find a DNA match from the injured cyclist clothing and cycle that will match up with that of the perpetrator.
Lock up the perpetrator and throw away the key!

Our wishes for a quick recovery old mate.....

Jim

Ajax

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 2, 2008
I've never heard of anything like this before. Remember where you saw this first....

That cyclist was riding with intent. This was no spure of the moment reaction. This could be a clue to the athorities. A former competition rider? It looked like a BMX move.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
It's impossible to judge because we have no idea what preceded that event. He wouldn't have done it for nothing. Maybe the other guy kicked him off first or had mugged someone of their phone.

Maybe the guy that knocked off the other guy was a secret undercover agent, and if you think I'm joking watch this series of videos. they're absolutely enthralling - better than anything that's been on the TV. Don't worry, it's nothing to do with Brexit, but more about the Panama papers. The nitty gritty starts at about 15:19. Don't think it's just another conspiracy theory. The evidence is very compelling. My theory is that Thomas Mair was paid off after his arrest and given a new life and identity somewhere, which is why there's never been a positive identification of him since his arrest. That's why the trial seemed to be a sham and why he probably wasn't even there. The letter was forwarded to him from the jail to make a reply. He's probably in Bermuda now living the life of Reilly. Good luck to him. He deserves it after his narrow escape from death.

Last edited:

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
What did you put in the salad? Not those tall green plants from your neighbours hot house again? Not the bag of "herbes" that SW gave you?

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
What did you put in the salad? Not those tall green plants from your neighbours hot house again? Not the bag of "herbes" that SW gave you?
Watch those videos, then tell me whether you think you've been eating the wrong type of mushrooms!