Cyclotricity 36V 700c Full Kit with 10a/h Battery

Elecman

Pedelecer
Sep 23, 2012
For sale is my Cyclotricity kit.
Cheap way to get a good quality complete ebike kit fitted on your bike.
I am only selling this kit as I have a cargo bike which I want to add a kit to and it needs a more powerful kit and also has 26" wheels.
This kit has only done 350 miles (See odometer reading on LCD display) , and the battery has been kept in very good condition.

The controller has been slightly upgraded and runs at 14A (I have the original as well)
The motor is laced to a 700c wheel with tyre and disc which is true and can also be used with rim brakes.

Although not mega powerful this kit should be great for most people and will happily pull my 14st weight at up to 20mph without pedalling on the flat. (Yes it is derestricted so no annoying cut out.) and it isn't too bad on the hills either. I have been very impressed by how well this kit works as a whole.

It also has an inline brake sensor so you utilise you existing levers (For cable brakes).
The only thing that would need to be added potentially is a new PAS sensor as the cranks on the bike this came off were octalink, so the sensor had to be bonded to the frame with resin - although the sensor still works so it could still be used and glued back on just the same as I did (see pictures). However even if you bought a new one these sell for less than £10.
Please see the pictures or ask for any other details

I want £200 and would prefer collection from Derbyshire.

Details of kit are here http://cyclotricity.com/electric-bike-kit/
Std kit £200
Pedal Assist and LCD Monitor £100
Pannier Rack Battery £249
TOTAL £550

20150312_143337.jpg 20150312_144217.jpg 20150312_144326.jpg 20150312_144341.jpg 20150312_144425.jpg 20150312_144523.jpg

D C

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2013
I can't believe no one has bought this, If it was a 26 wheel wheel and closer to me I would be snatching your hand off.
This sounds like a real bargain!

Dave.

Elecman

Pedelecer
Sep 23, 2012
I agree with you ! (Although I might be a little biased) This forum is maybe not the best place to advertise as most people are here because they already have an ebike. I thought I'd try for a week and then whack it on eBay if I get no joy.

GMc

Just Joined
Mar 3, 2015
Hi, I'm interested in this kit and wonder where in Derbyshire collection would be from please?
Regards

Gerry

Elecman

Pedelecer
Sep 23, 2012
Near to Matlock. Not too far from j 28 on M1.

GMc

Just Joined
Mar 3, 2015
I'm happy to collect if you can wait until end of the month? If this works for you let me know and I can send over my number. I'm new to the forum and not sure how to send a private message?
Gerry

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Hello GMc, the following is how to PM some one;
  • Select conversation
  • Select Start a new conversation
  • Type recipients name in box ( a drop down will appear with names as you type).

Reactions: GMc

Elecman

Pedelecer
Sep 23, 2012
PM sent to GMc.

Hamsphire John

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 4, 2015
Hi I am very interested in buying your electric wheel. We are away next week but could collect it the week after. Would payment via PayPal be okay? If you could PM me please

John

For sale is my Cyclotricity kit.
Cheap way to get a good quality complete ebike kit fitted on your bike.
I am only selling this kit as I have a cargo bike which I want to add a kit to and it needs a more powerful kit and also has 26" wheels.
This kit has only done 350 miles (See odometer reading on LCD display) , and the battery has been kept in very good condition.

The controller has been slightly upgraded and runs at 14A (I have the original as well)
The motor is laced to a 700c wheel with tyre and disc which is true and can also be used with rim brakes.

Although not mega powerful this kit should be great for most people and will happily pull my 14st weight at up to 20mph without pedalling on the flat. (Yes it is derestricted so no annoying cut out.) and it isn't too bad on the hills either. I have been very impressed by how well this kit works as a whole.

It also has an inline brake sensor so you utilise you existing levers (For cable brakes).
The only thing that would need to be added potentially is a new PAS sensor as the cranks on the bike this came off were octalink, so the sensor had to be bonded to the frame with resin - although the sensor still works so it could still be used and glued back on just the same as I did (see pictures). However even if you bought a new one these sell for less than £10.
Please see the pictures or ask for any other details

I want £200 and would prefer collection from Derbyshire.

Details of kit are here http://cyclotricity.com/electric-bike-kit/
Std kit £200
Pedal Assist and LCD Monitor £100
Pannier Rack Battery £249
TOTAL £550

View attachment 10768 View attachment 10769 View attachment 10770 View attachment 10771 View attachment 10772 View attachment 10773

Elecman

Pedelecer
Sep 23, 2012
Sorry for late reply...this is SOLD!