Damaged Ping Battery - was 36V, could be 24V?

GT3

Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2009
New, but damaged 36V 20Ah Ping for sale.

As per my thread on the main forum, Ping has supplied me with a replacement and what is left of the original is available.

It is all there with two damaged cells. Ping says "Regarding the damaged pack, if you'd like to modify it into a 24v20ah pack, we can sell you 24v BMS and charger, instruct you how to modify it and these good cells are yours. But we won't provide warranty for it any more."

For someone with the technical knowledge who does not mind liaising with Ping this could be a route to a cheap battery.

All proceeds to Ping.

Last edited:

onmebike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2010
West Essex
New, but damaged 36V 20Ah Ping for sale.

As per my thread on the main forum, Ping has supplied me with a replacement and what is left of the original is available.

It is all there with two damaged cells. Ping says "Regarding the damaged pack, if you'd like to modify it into a 24v20ah pack, we can sell you 24v BMS and charger, instruct you how to modify it and these good cells are yours. But we won't provide warranty for it any more."

For someone with the technical knowledge who does not mind liaising with Ping this could be a route to a cheap battery.

All proceeds to Ping.

I'll post some pics when I get home.
I'll be interested in the damaged battery. I'll pm my email to you.

barneys36

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 10, 2011
Damaged Ping

I Will Take The Damaged Ping How Many Damaged And How Many Good Cells Are There What Bms Or Charger Comes With It How Much Dou Need For It Plus Postage To Me Here In N Ireland