Death by Dangerous Cycling

Scottyf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 2, 2011
Well there seems to be alot of the Special PC's knocking about round the centers. But it seems that alot of these are trying to get in the good books to get an actual job as a police Man / Woman.

Almost nessacary now days to be one of those before becoming an actual PC.

A few on push bikes to, but only every the special's not actual police that I see.

They never seem that bothered that I'm cycling down one way streets, jumping of kurbs or hurtling through people at speed.
They'd never catch me anyway....

They'd have to get a spike strip.

Ok that last little bit was a joke

Mussels

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 17, 2008
Crowborough
They never seem that bothered that I'm cycling down one way streets, jumping of kurbs or hurtling through people at speed.
They'd never catch me anyway....

They'd have to get a spike strip.

Ok that last little bit was a joke
I have seen a lot of them stopping cyclists and as you say they aren't interested in little things but target dangerous junctions. From individual coppers to full stings where there are a dozen of them to catch everyone, they will watch me plough through crowds of people but if the lights are in my favour they don't seem interested. I like the way things are. :)
I've seen them waiting on pushbikes to catch people who don't stop, considering many of those who jump the lights look fitter and have better bikes I'd love to see the chase. :)