Decent little LBS + web orders

Old Timer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2009
I thought I`d bring to your attention a small bike shop that I have placed a few orders with, they are prompt and you are kept up to date about web orders. I just had to phone them to ask a tech question and the telephone manner was very friendly and pleasant. My orders so far have been delivered with speed and well packed.

Simpson Cycles Family Cycle Bike Shop in North London

I have absolutely no connection or gain from mentioning them but feel that good service should be past on amongst us

Dave

simonbarnett

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 26, 2007
West Hampstead, NW London
I thought I`d bring to your attention a small bike shop that I have placed a few orders with, they are prompt and you are kept up to date about web orders. I just had to phone them to ask a tech question and the telephone manner was very friendly and pleasant. My orders so far have been delivered with speed and well packed.

Simpson Cycles Family Cycle Bike Shop in North London

I have absolutely no connection or gain from mentioning them but feel that good service should be past on amongst us

Dave
Thanks- they're nearby but haven't come up on my radar, so I'll visit- were your dealings electric?

Old Timer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2009
Thanks- they're nearby but haven't come up on my radar, so I'll visit- were your dealings electric?
No! I purchased Blackburn handlebar mirrors and some soft grip material for my bar ends. Next day delivery and very friendly.

Patrick

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2009
Thanks Dave. I've been meaning to get myself a copy of Parks Big Blue Book and a rain cover for my helmet so I gave them a go, I put the order in at 2.30AM on Wednesday and they were waiting for me when I got home yesterday (Thursday), and that was using the free delivery option.

Patrick