Did i buy ok?

Low

Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2016
England norfolk
image.png image.png just ordered these... Are they ok, wrong type for a 48v 1000watt? Are they too expensive.
Have i done ok?

Needy arnt i...

What do u guys think?

Ultrafunkula

Pedelecer
Mar 18, 2011
The 18650 25r is great battery for high current drain , however capacity is not its strong point,
Are you building 14s6p, 51.8v 15ah pack which will take most of those cells, a couple left over in case you have a bad one, it'll be able to put out 120a max so will easily power your 1000w motor, you have just got to find a BMS to suit your controller and batteries requirements e.g. A 50a bms will be good as it won't be working the cells hard, let's hope the quality is there as you haven't named the cells.
I think I've got most of that right but correct me if I'm wrong guys.

Low

Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2016
England norfolk
Oops yes sorry ultra, they are garanteed genuine samsung cells

I was planning to go 13s 7p and push nearly 17.5 AHs

14s seems to be the new 13 but my last build seems fine on 13s.

Low

Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2016
England norfolk
Will see when they arrive but i researched the company heavily, its a massive chinese wholesaler, not found a word against them and have gone through paypal so think il be good for a refund if they are trustys in disguise, time will tell, il let you know... Il post their pricing sheets, shipping is what kills the deal.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I know anyone can print boxes and the vid proved nothing but hopefully its legit

Soon as they arrive il test and report :)
The video isn't great.
Warehousing batteries has to be purpose built for fire prevention.
They shouldn't have open cartons, stacked cartons and pallettes on top of one another etc.